Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's def a scum in one of the loremasters. UwU, Rej, Emi, Usopp, and Tris. I lean more towards UwU as well. I also don't like Emi. The fluff excuse to not play the game is so lame. Juliet has done it too. There's a lot of fluff, sure, but there's also a lot of content. The avoid the thread cause of the fluff is just laziness and a weak excuse to get away with doing nothing on D1.
Wait, Tris knows lore too? Ye, on the list of importance I'd list them as UwU, Tris, Rej, Emi then Susopp. No clue why but I feel alright about Usopp

I know you we're joking. But I think it's better I claim it now.
Why haven't you done it earlier, when Hayumi had?

D

Dragomir

i did post my initial reads though waay back.
some urgent IRL stuff came up today and i still didnt get a chance to go through some posts that i want to.
ill put up a more detailed post with reads on more people in like an hour or so.
It's not detailed read posts we need from you. What would be better is to scum hunt. Call out things about players that you don't like. Pressure players you scum read. Be proactive. Do what you were doing in JoJo.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@Natalija etc.
here are my reads.
let me also get my reads out as of now.

prof has been doing the same thing he did in my other game during d1 ~ waiting it out patiently while looking for tells ~ when he was town. id say the same with nat. im willing to lean town on them.

the ancient one has been hit with some sort of PR and i remember reading a post where someone said that it is a town role by flavour so im willing to lean town on him.

not gonna comment on ekko vs fuji yet since i gotta read those exchanges. will probably have an opinion about it after that.

zem seems like a town to me with the way she's second guessing everything and everyone. im willing to lean town on her.

id also lean town slightly on destroya since he was tunneling me so hard last night when i was having a breakdown on this thread lmao. although that isnt a big deal since everyone caught me going bat shit crazy last night with that horror show of a defence.
i also posted about @Dr_Professor83 's invest immune using what i know from my character abilities and what lore expert UwU said about the nobles in genshin impact, i think there is some credibility to profs claim.

looking at my own role, i think i can get behind prof's case here.
scanning innocent simply means that prof cannot be framed in an invest.
this ability makes sense only when given as passives.
and i think this passive isnt unique to prof.
thats all im gonna say at this point.

These reads are weird. You said you scum lean both Ekko and Fuji and if you notice they have been having this back and forth. So you're suspecting this is scum theatre they are doing? You also said you have a slight scum lean on me and the weird thing about you is you said you don't think Conq is scum while I have also said the scum read on Conq wasn't convincing for me. You said Drago hasn't posted enough for you to get a read on him who has posted more than me and another weird thing is you put me as slight scum read when I haven't posted enough.
This is an example of why I think Juliet is scum. There's nothing in this post and Juliet is literally just repeating what Misty said here.

So let me get this straight, this is not about your read on conq at all. I simply notice you slip in and out, posting where you can't really put a foot wrong and disappearing again. For me, that isn't townplay, but first game in a couple of years so I may be completely off the point.
It felt like less lel, Drago hasn't really posted anything that could be deduced from don't you think? I mean this is not about post count.

I think it's different factions or one t v s but not tvt but then again I could be wrong. It's not a theatre in that case, is it now? And the thing is, ekko is fishing Fruitwhatever is fishing. And I don't like that at all. Therefore the scumreads.

And why exactly would the same read on conq mean I shouldn't sus you?
And Misty's response here makes me feel like this is a Town post.

Sure, but that doesn't change the fact that you still claim baited. There's nothing stopping you from doing it in this game or future ones. Who knows if another unique circumstance is occurring right now for you or later on.

I just don't like you saying all this when there's a bunch of stuff that could easily happen that we don't know about to create another unique circumstance as you put it that'll make you claim bait another player.

It's misleading.
Do you feel like I was claim baiting Conq in this game?

I just skimmed through this Dest vs Conq stuff. It's like they are repeating the same stuff over and over.

Almost every post of Conq is about defending himself. He is saying he is going to prove to us that he is townie, but so far he didn't really do anything like that imo.

Well, Dest's posts are 70% about Conq lol. But at least he was able to let go of Conq and focus on other players like Fuji, Ekko and Juliet.

So from this Dest looks slightly better. At least to me. But I wouldn't scum read Conq just yet >_>
I'm willing to take a slight step back because there are other things I'm thinking about right now, but I don't give a shit if Conq is 'new' or was high and nervous, his defense was shit and that's not my fault for going after Wolfy behavior.

I'm willing to take a slight step back because there are other things I'm thinking about right now, but I don't give a shit if Conq is 'new' or was high and nervous, his defense was shit and that's not my fault for going after Wolfy behavior.
doing that is fine, tunneling 50 pages long isnt imo, not without anything new coming up really

Also, is there a reason you suddenly post about other ppl now you've been mentioned to focus too hard on conq by multiple ppl?

doing that is fine, tunneling 50 pages long isnt imo, not without anything new coming up really

Also, is there a reason you suddenly post about other ppl now you've been mentioned to focus too hard on conq by multiple ppl?
First of all, I'm always going to tunnel someone if I think is Wolf. I don't give a shit if you want to give him a pass because of 'weed', but I'm not.

Second, do you want me to tunnel him the ENTIRE game? I'm obviously going to take a look and talk about other people at some point in this game. We got about 30 hours left in this phase so I think it should be okay for me to take a look at others, especially when some of those others might fit into the Conq puzzle.

D

Dragomir

Wait, Tris knows lore too? Ye, on the list of importance I'd list them as UwU, Tris, Rej, Emi then Susopp. No clue why but I feel alright about Usopp

Why haven't you done it earlier, when Hayumi had?
Yeah, she mentioned having played the game before. Why is she your top 2 among them?
I could argue he'd try harder to contribute if he was scum. He seems fine so far to me
Perhaps. I made the observation in All-Stars that Light as scum tends to joke a lot in his early game posts, not participating much in current discussions. It matches with how he's playing here. To be fair though, that was back in All-Stars. Antagonists vs Protagonists was more recent and I'm not sure how he played in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.