Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
List of Nobles:
Diluc Ragnvild
Jean Gunnhildr
Barbara Pegg (is a Gunnhildr)
Eula Lawrence
Kamisato Ayaka (technically from a noble house equivalent in Inazuma)
Fischl (self proclaimed princess)

All of these could fit that term, the problem here is that all of them should be Town but I doubt all of them are in this game.

Which means claiming you're a Noble is a safe strat for Scum.
my character is one of those.

D

Dragomir

List of Nobles:
Diluc Ragnvild
Jean Gunnhildr
Eula Lawrence

All of these could fit that term, the problem here is that all of them should be Town but I doubt all of them are in this game.

Are you gonna do anything more than talk flavor?

List of Nobles:
Diluc Ragnvild
Jean Gunnhildr
Eula Lawrence

are you saying you don't believe conq's claim?

If this has been covered already, then meh, but how you do guys define investigation immunity?

Where I come from, it means investigations always return a favourable result for the investigated, and its always a non town role

D

Dragomir

Because you're making a big stretch. Melkor voted you stating that he doesn't trust you and then you're saying that it sounds as if he's trying to gain townie points? I'm befuddled over that logic. He's exemplifying townie paranoia. Where do you see an eagerness to gain townie points? It feels to me that you're trying to latch onto something you could find for a fake scum read.

D

Dragomir

If this has been covered already, then meh, but how you do guys define investigation immunity?

Where I come from, it means investigations always return a favourable result for the investigated, and its always a non town role
It would depend on how its described in the person's role. It could be that you investigate innocent to cops which would be for scum roles. But that's only a specific type of investigation immunity. Usually, it's all-encompassing where a player is immune to every sort of invest which would result in that action failing. This does not include trackers and watchers. Immunity to that would be a ninja.

It would depend on how its described in the person's role. It could be that you investigate innocent to cops which would be for scum roles. But that's only a specific type of investigation immunity. Usually, it's all-encompassing where a player is immune to every sort of invest which would result in that action failing. This does not include trackers and watchers. Immunity to that would be a ninja.
which from what I gather about the game is probably a role in there xD

Yeah, if thats your convention then it doesnt really mean anything. I didnt like Profs entrance - how much have they played here/elsewhere, does anybody know?

Status
Not open for further replies.