• B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

I'm all caught up now. Here are my thoughts on Usopp vs Fuji:

Out of those two, I believe that Fuji is the scum between them. I agree with Usopp that his entire entrance and flat-out total vibe in this game is far different from that of Test ToS 2 where Fuji was town in. It matches more with Test ToS 1 where he was mafia. Meta aside, the biggest issues I have with him are 1. how forced he's being and 2. how he handled his battle with Usopp.

1. It's hard to explain this one as this is a tone read, but overall, the feeling I get is that he's forcing himself into it making that post. There's an awkwardness and stiffness to it. His posts lack the natural fluid feel that townies have. He doesn't sound genuine.
Because you're making a big stretch. Melkor voted you stating that he doesn't trust you and then you're saying that it sounds as if he's trying to gain townie points? I'm befuddled over that logic. He's exemplifying townie paranoia. Where do you see an eagerness to gain townie points? It feels to me that you're trying to latch onto something you could find for a fake scum read.
This post here ties into that disingenuous that I feel from him.

2. His suspicion of Usopp just reeked of OMGUS and I don't buy this whole thing about putting Usopp on ignore. It just comes across as an act. I don't understand how he got so mad so quickly over Usopp scum reading him leading to putting him on ignore. They really didn't have that big of an argument at least not the kind I've seen Fuji have with other people where he got heated in. And to bring up meta again, I agree with some of the statements made earlier that Fuji OMGUS is not like him at all. He'll either ignore it or voraciously defend himself. An OMGUS push doesn't add up. It was just whacky.

In conclusion, Fuji has been stiff and disingenuous in his posts. His OMGUS on Usopp was random and putting Usopp on ignore cause he can't stand to read his posts anymore just feels fabricated and fake.

It's not entirely out of the realm that Usopp and Fuji are buddies who staged this whole thing. The way they dropped each other and moved on makes it seem as so. But I'm not willing to push that angle just yet until I see a flip.

Okay, but you still haven't done anything else. Do you have any reads?
Ekko and Fuji definitely scum at least one of them

Proff and Conq screams noob to me

TAC is likely Town

Nat somehow has 70 posts and I don't remember a single one, scum lean

Half the players are coasting, Rej in particular made one big lore post and dipped. But I'll give him some slack for a few more hours since I know his time zone.

I'm all caught up now. Here are my thoughts on Usopp vs Fuji:

Out of those two, I believe that Fuji is the scum between them. I agree with Usopp that his entire entrance and flat-out total vibe in this game is far different from that of Test ToS 2 where Fuji was town in. It matches more with Test ToS 1 where he was mafia. Meta aside, the biggest issues I have with him are 1. how forced he's being and 2. how he handled his battle with Usopp.

1. It's hard to explain this one as this is a tone read, but overall, the feeling I get is that he's forcing himself into it making that post. There's an awkwardness and stiffness to it. His posts lack the natural fluid feel that townies have. He doesn't sound genuine.

This post here ties into that disingenuous that I feel from him.

2. His suspicion of Usopp just reeked of OMGUS and I don't buy this whole thing about putting Usopp on ignore. It just comes across as an act. I don't understand how he got so mad so quickly over Usopp scum reading him leading to putting him on ignore. They really didn't have that big of an argument at least not the kind I've seen Fuji have with other people where he got heated in. And to bring up meta again, I agree with some of the statements made earlier that Fuji OMGUS is not like him at all. He'll either ignore it or voraciously defend himself. An OMGUS push doesn't add up. It was just whacky.

In conclusion, Fuji has been stiff and disingenuous in his posts. His OMGUS on Usopp was random and putting Usopp on ignore cause he can't stand to read his posts anymore just feels fabricated and fake.

It's not entirely out of the realm that Usopp and Fuji are buddies who staged this whole thing. The way they dropped each other and moved on makes it seem as so. But I'm not willing to push that angle just yet until I see a flip.

Fruitji put Usopp on ignore? Weird move for him, he seems more professional as mafia player.

He is OniKaido on another forum, rights?

I admit i have not read every page, but my initial impression of Natalja was that she seems her town self - care free and relaxed. You followed the vote on her easily, anything that makes you think Nat is scum?
I agreed with the inital impression, but there's simply not coming much from her and I wanted to see if there was any reactions or any reads gonna come from her. I don't like i

I easily followed that vote, cause it fits my read.
Any other input from you?

Fruitji put Usopp on ignore? Weird move for him, he seems more professional as mafia player.

He is OniKaido on another forum, rights?
any thoughts on Fruitji v whatever the name is?
or on Destroya v Conq?

Status
Not open for further replies.