Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how you see him as genuine, if I'm being honest.

So the first thing that kind of made me suss Conq was that although he was fluffing to begin the game, there were a few posts of his where it kind of felt like he was trying to figure out how to suss someone. Obviously wolves have to makeup reasons to suss and vote someone and I felt like there was a hint of that tone in Conq, especially in posts 38, 91, and 101. Post 101 was a comment on me so I replied saying it's my new meta to tunnel newbies and buddy (which was a joke). He then responded by saying that was exactly how I played last game (where I was scum). Hayumi called him a susslord on post 151 which Conq replied by saying it was because he was more confident that he knows the game well. Well, Conq said he played this game tons in real life and I thought he played fairly confident in his first game, so this stood out as a weird response to me. When I asked if he rolled Wolf, if said that I was talking out of my ass. He also said he was done being tricked by me, so these two posts really jarred me and that's why I went after him. His defense consisted of him referencing last game a lot about how I tricked him and tunneled newbies, which really shouldn't apply to how I went after him in this game. He also accused me of being the master manipulator and that I was convincing all of these players to go after him, which in reality, Hayumi and Nat came to the conclusion there was something scummy about him on their own. He then wrote a wallie defending himself after he had previously said he was laughing at these accusations. Overall, his defense has been a mess and he's not only switched stories already (he thought I was talking out of my ass but then felt he needed to defend himself), and had a varying amount of emotions (as previously mentioned), but he also then resorted to saying he'd claim, which I thought was super weird because his first game Mafia had access to fake claims, so considering how he was using that game to try and discredit me, he should absolutely remember the fake claims and that him claiming shouldn't be a ticket to reading him Town.
Just from reading this most of it looked like you have been talking about your interaction with Conq and the way how I am interpreting this I'm assuming that is another reason on why you scum read him. I missed the part where he said he played this game tons in real life and I don't know how different is it to play in forums and in real life.

I will have to say if you are town then this would mean we have a clash of different playstyle since the interaction the both of you had with each other was ??? for me.

nothing.
i never expected yall to believe what im saying outright.
i will prove you wrong as the game progresses though.
else yall will end up misslynching me based on one bad play when i was high and realize that right after.
I mean, you had multiple bad posts trying to defend yourself, so I don't know if it's just one bad play there. Actually, not sure you've made a good post yet in this game.

Just from reading this most of it looked like you have been talking about your interaction with Conq and the way how I am interpreting this I'm assuming that is another reason on why you scum read him. I missed the part where he said he played this game tons in real life and I don't know how different is it to play in forums and in real life.

I will have to say if you are town then this would mean we have a clash of different playstyle since the interaction the both of you had with each other was ??? for me.
You are too good of a player for this to be your reaction to Conq and try to chalk this up as a null interaction between the two of us. But I guess you're letting the chips fall where the may. I look forward to seeing how your play is for the rest of this game.

I'm not liking you pretending you're Lie Detector here to be honest. Either you are and that's not a smart strat, or you're trying to bait out an actual LD. Please stop asking people if they're Town.
I don't particularly like this post, it seems like you are jumping on anything that you hope will take off.
Damn, why are we on the same wave length this game? I don't like it.

:tch:
I hope you realize that those two things aren't the same Dest, she's saying im trying to look for a wagon or anything to push as scummy. whereas you're speaking of something entirely different.

So idk what you mean by being on the same wave length here fam.

D

Dragomir

Almost as if you’re eager to gain townie points @Lord Melkor
This post is yikes, Fuji.
Omg IM HYPED HYPEEDDDDD. :optimistic:
Lol, what's got you so excited?
Isn't Invest immune pretty much a miller?
No. The intentions are different for each one. Miller is meant to nerf the cop by returning a guilty result despite being town. Invest immune is meant more as a buff, even for townies. While it stops cops from learning that you're town, more importantly, it stops scum from learning your role. It's not that big of a deal if a cop can't investigate you innocent. Reads > results anyway. But it's a pretty hard punch to scum if their investigation on you fails. Stops them from learning who you are, what you can do, and overall gives them much less incentive to kill you.

I quoted the post above.
Rej has been an inactive bastard in every game so far that I've been on this forum and I think he has flipped Town each time, so his activity is NAI. The flavor post is, nice? But the thing that stands out for me is that Rej kind of helped to try and clear TAC as Town. Unless TAC is faking another PR and Rej is in on it to help get him some Town cred, I think it would be weird for a Wolf's first or second post in this game to be clearing a townie.

Status
Not open for further replies.