Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not liking you pretending you're Lie Detector here to be honest. Either you are and that's not a smart strat, or you're trying to bait out an actual LD. Please stop asking people if they're Town.
Considering he asked if there was a lie detect in the game, I don’t think he’s pretending to be lie detect. Although he may be fishing for one.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Right, you logged off because you came to the realization you were fucking toast and couldn't handle it anymore so you ran.
i logged off before i made a bigger fool of myself so yeah you're right.
no fool, town or scum, would soft claim on a whim 2 hours into the game in a 48 hour cycle.
that made me realize i shouldnt be active right now.

i logged off before i made a bigger fool of myself so yeah you're right.
no fool, town or scum, would soft claim on a whim 2 hours into the game in a 48 hour cycle.
that made me realize i shouldnt be active right now.
So if no one, Town or Wolf, would soft claim like you did, how exactly does that make you not scum? Did your mates tell you to shut up and log off?

See you've done this twice now. I mentioned how in your opening post it felt like you were trying to fit in and this shit you're doing now to newbiews makes it seem like you're just mimicking what you've seen people do in the past.
Yeah, I’m mimicking what I see because I’m trying to improve my D1 game.

I realize that being a little more proactive is better for Town.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I mean, what's from saying that you didn't get high and reacted nervously because you're Wolf?
nothing.
i never expected yall to believe what im saying outright.
i will prove you wrong as the game progresses though.
else yall will end up misslynching me based on one bad play when i was high and realize that right after.

Status
Not open for further replies.