• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Depends, how many teammates you got?
:seriously:

let me also get my reads out as of now.

prof has been doing the same thing he did in my other game during d1 ~ waiting it out patiently while looking for tells ~ when he was town. id say the same with nat. im willing to lean town on them.

the ancient one has been hit with some sort of PR and i remember reading a post where someone said that it is a town role by flavour so im willing to lean town on him.

not gonna comment on ekko vs fuji yet since i gotta read those exchanges. will probably have an opinion about it after that.

zem seems like a town to me with the way she's second guessing everything and everyone. im willing to lean town on her.

id also lean town slightly on destroya since he was tunneling me so hard last night when i was having a breakdown on this thread lmao. although that isnt a big deal since everyone caught me going bat shit crazy last night with that horror show of a defence.

you're telling me to not be nervous about being lynched when half the town is convinced that im scum based off of me having a breakdown in the thread? when juliet and zem are literally sharing that they had the same experiences at times? ok dude.

ill rephrase this. that ability will not be used/show no effect on d1/n1.
Juliet and Zem said that as newer players, their playstyle changed, not that they got high, had a breakdown, and then collapsed while trying to defend themselves.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I still honestly don't understand why as Town, even if stoned, you would get nervous when I ask the simply question 'are you Wolf'?
i was obviously not nervous at just your question. i laughed it off.
but when nat and hayumi jumped on the wagon and you posted a paragraph of reasons, i got nervous since i didnt wanna end up like ryu or cal.

Status
Not open for further replies.