Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Pavlovian response to the avid dismissive nature caused by these little mobile shelters people have in their pockets. It's why I've chosen this over most other social media under the idea that it was eased in an internet forum where people are already familiar with what the forum is for. To still experience it regardless and over a lame game I've learned is pretty damning to my enjoyment. Sorry
Is this a fucking Beta dupe???

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yeah I have no idea why you brought up framing immune, that was your idea. Prof claimed Invest Immune which means if you invest him you will get no result. So I'm not sure why you're talking about being Frame Immune?
wait is that what prof claimed? @Dr_Professor83
i was working under the assumption that investing him would give a result regardless which is what i understood from when uWu said "investing innocent".
then nvm. idk about prof but i dont have an invest immune.

wait is that what prof claimed? @Dr_Professor83
i was working under the assumption that investing him would give a result regardless which is what i understood from when uWu said "investing innocent".
then nvm. idk about prof but i dont have an invest immune.
Godfather = Scum who scans inno
Miller = Town who scans guilty
Invest Immune = Player who can't be invested
Conq = Wolf

Glad we could clear this all up.

You mean Fruitji vs Usopp /Ekkologix? I mentioned i find Fruitji scummy earlier, Ekko also does not look great though i played with him before and he is hard to read.

Comq looks a bit defensive in this exchange with Destroya while Destroya is pushing hard, which makes him look a bit better but i may need to reread this as i missed some pages.

So far Nat, Zeit and Dragomir look most town to me.
Wait, someone is Zeit on this forum?

simply the lack of substanance so far. But it's starting to change so I might unvote soon

I don't think I said you are coasting, I said you are taking a backseat, and at the point you were. Not good not bad

I am really liking mister Grammaton's play and I am getting more neutral on Nat so Unvote
Any reason you backed off the Nat vote when you got called out for it? Because she posted like, four times, between you voting her and then all of a sudden feeling better about her.

Any reason you backed off the Nat vote when you got called out for it? Because she posted like, four times, between you voting her and then all of a sudden feeling better about her.
I found her posts so far barely noticable. After that they improved, so I saw fit to unvote. Is there any reason for you being so butthurt about me "calling you out" that you now turn on me as though you are a tiny bit afraid of my read on you?
You say conq was crumbling, but my oh my... isn't someone else too?

I found her posts so far barely noticable. After that they improved, so I saw fit to unvote. Is there any reason for you being so butthurt about me "calling you out" that you now turn on me as though you are a tiny bit afraid of my read on you?
You say conq was crumbling, but my oh my... isn't someone else too?
I'm crumbling because I asked you why you said Nat was scum, sheeped UWU's vote, and then promptly unvoted her when Nat made like, four additional posts that somehow completely changed your mind?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
List of Nobles:
Diluc Ragnvild
Jean Gunnhildr
Barbara Pegg (is a Gunnhildr)
Eula Lawrence
Kamisato Ayaka (technically from a noble house equivalent in Inazuma)
Fischl (self proclaimed princess)

All of these could fit that term, the problem here is that all of them should be Town but I doubt all of them are in this game.

Which means claiming you're a Noble is a safe strat for Scum.
this was the post i was talking about.
my character is among this.
so if there are more nobles in the game, im sure they'd have the same frame immune ability that i have.
so when they talked about prof being "scanning innocent", it is not a huge leap to assume that the ability that i have due to the nobility aspect is common to all nobles.
that's all i meant by that post.

Neither have posted much yet.

@RippedCal has been inactive, but he was inactive last game too as Town, but there was apparently some IRL stuff causing that. It seems he’s just now starting to post more and catch up so I’ll hopefully have a better read on him soon.

@Light D Lamperouge has over 20 post but none of them are doing much besides friendly banter/engagement. Which is different than last game’s D1 as Town where it didn’t take Light long to actually get into some serious exchanges with that Miller stuff in that game. I’m not ready to Scum read them or anything but I’ll definitely be watching to see if Light becomes more productive from here. I asked everyone about Light earlier hoping to see what people who know them better think.

I’ll give them both a tentative null.. for now.

The JoJo game was exhibit A with Dyna lol. Although I’d say this is even more tunnely than that. An interesting thing with Dyna though is that part way into the tunnel Dest found out they were cultable. If he hadn’t then maybe that tunnel stays more intense, in which case it would look a lot like this. Worth keeping in mind.
Has winning MVP as Wolf really made people so nervous about me now?

That's not exactly what you were saying tho, were you? You were looking like you were deflecting
What? We finished our conversation and as I was catching up in the thread I saw that you jumped on an opportunity when UWU voted Nat. You said that you also found Nat suss, but I don't recall you ever mentioning that before UWU voted her. Then you unvoted her just as easily as you voted her. Not sure how that's deflecting when it's literally a separate conversation that I started.

What? We finished our conversation and as I was catching up in the thread I saw that you jumped on an opportunity when UWU voted Nat. You said that you also found Nat suss, but I don't recall you ever mentioning that before UWU voted her. Then you unvoted her just as easily as you voted her. Not sure how that's deflecting when it's literally a separate conversation that I started.
Not how it looked to me, but whatever you say mate

Status
Not open for further replies.