• B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
:seriously:
I cant get over this post lmao, of all the things to feel compelled to comment on, you took time out of your busy schedule for this???
:kriwhat: so even if I am busy I am not allowed to make a post once every few hours? there is something called mobile phone and 5 mins time inbetween, I just don't like those flavour-arguments thrown against me, it is nasty because this is a flavour I enjoy on a daily basis for 9-10 months straight now, so I take it as offense if I am called out for that due to "mafia etiquette". And you are the person searching for conflict and offensivity. Then don't ask me to resolve the conflicts you create because you have to resolve them yourself.

Anyway I am a bit out of the loop since page 30~~. This will probably be similair to last game for me. :endthis:

:seriously:

:kriwhat: so even if I am busy I am not allowed to make a post once every few hours? there is something called mobile phone and 5 mins time inbetween, I just don't like those flavour-arguments thrown against me, it is nasty because this is a flavour I enjoy on a daily basis for 9-10 months straight now, so I take it as offense if I am called out for that due to "mafia etiquette". And you are the person searching for conflict and offensivity. Then don't ask me to resolve the conflicts you create because you have to resolve them yourself.

Anyway I am a bit out of the loop since page 30~~. This will probably be similair to last game for me. :endthis:
i don’t recall making an argument against you, and your enjoyment of the subject matter of the game isn’t really relevant to my assessment of your play

I don’t understand any of your point about me searching for conflict either tbh

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
im upto date with the posts. i still may have missed something tho.

fuji looked really bad for someone who is this experienced at mafia.
he calls ekko scum after ekko keeps fishing for reactions, floats a case on him and then puts him on ignore because he was being tunneled?
that makes his accusation of calling ekko scum baseless and it looks like a weak retaliation.
why did fuji crumble that badly though?
especially after he advised me in a post to not to take d1 accusations seriously.

rej's reaction to grammaton seemingly asking him to get more involved and not just post about flavour seemed very off to me. drago was also saying the same thing so idk why rej reacted that way.

id say grammaton leans town imo.

as much as i hate getting tunelled by dest, i see where he is coming from. i think he leans town.
so are misty and drago.

hayumi's miller claim is most probably true but that doesnt wholly absolve him not being active tho.
idk what raid night's upto with his miller claim this late into the game.

juliet, uwu, wris, melkor and cal are on nul for me rn. need to see more posts from them before i can make a decision.
prof might be a third party with his immune invest. gotta look into that later.

idk what light's upto. tobi is inactive as usual. and i cant read much about rayleigh or banchi based off of what theyve posted so far.

Banchi

yawn-together
im upto date with the posts. i still may have missed something tho.

fuji looked really bad for someone who is this experienced at mafia.
he calls ekko scum after ekko keeps fishing for reactions, floats a case on him and then puts him on ignore because he was being tunneled?
that makes his accusation of calling ekko scum baseless and it looks like a weak retaliation.
why did fuji crumble that badly though?
especially after he advised me in a post to not to take d1 accusations seriously.

rej's reaction to grammaton seemingly asking him to get more involved and not just post about flavour seemed very off to me. drago was also saying the same thing so idk why rej reacted that way.

id say grammaton leans town imo.

as much as i hate getting tunelled by dest, i see where he is coming from. i think he leans town.
so are misty and drago.

hayumi's miller claim is most probably true but that doesnt wholly absolve him not being active tho.
idk what raid night's upto with his miller claim this late into the game.

juliet, uwu, wris, melkor and cal are on nul for me rn. need to see more posts from them before i can make a decision.
prof might be a third party with his immune invest. gotta look into that later.

idk what light's upto. tobi is inactive as usual. and i cant read much about rayleigh or banchi based off of what theyve posted so far.
I'm town
I've got like the newbiest newb treatment ever actually which I believe is intentional

Status
Not open for further replies.