Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banchi

yawn-together
The third person thing is (ostensibly) a post restriction, a type of role that players can get. Its not worth putting any thought into.

I'll rephrase, do you see anybody trying to peddle dishonest narratives?
Oh I forgot about that

Well I did find it weird that Zem was talking about how lynching people would benefit her specifically, Fuji was so quick defend conq to the point to where it escalated so immensely that they were saying to lynch them instead, and Ekko was doing that past game thing so while I'm clueless there I find that to be pretty weird to be that committed

Zemmi

GodMommie
Oh I forgot about that

Well I did find it weird that Zem was talking about how lynching people would benefit her specifically, Fuji was so quick defend conq to the point to where it escalated so immensely that they were saying to lynch them instead, and Ekko was doing that past game thing so while I'm clueless there I find that to be pretty weird to be that committed
You misunderstood, I was talking about the people you see as town or you would lynch would benefit me later.

I agreed with the inital impression, but there's simply not coming much from her and I wanted to see if there was any reactions or any reads gonna come from her. I don't like i

I easily followed that vote, cause it fits my read.
Any other input from you?

any thoughts on Fruitji v whatever the name is?
or on Destroya v Conq?
You mean Fruitji vs Usopp /Ekkologix? I mentioned i find Fruitji scummy earlier, Ekko also does not look great though i played with him before and he is hard to read.

Comq looks a bit defensive in this exchange with Destroya while Destroya is pushing hard, which makes him look a bit better but i may need to reread this as i missed some pages.

So far Nat, Zeit and Dragomir look most town to me.

:okay: I mean it’s the truth but that’s fine. I’m also a claimed miller sooo, unless a bunch of people also come out and claim miller or you people think I’m bold enough to fake claim miller d1, then I shouldn’t be a focus for today’s lynch

Agreed, Miller claim day 1 is often truth in role madness, though i have seen bold scum using it once. I trust it more than being immune to invests.

Im not fully caught up, but what is it in Nats posts that triggered that quick double vote @~UwU~ @MistyCatGoddess ?
simply the lack of substanance so far. But it's starting to change so I might unvote soon

@MistyCatGoddess can you explain to me how I am coasting?

Curious you said this because Usopp had mentioned you were Zem style coasting :choppawhat:
I don't think I said you are coasting, I said you are taking a backseat, and at the point you were. Not good not bad

I am really liking mister Grammaton's play and I am getting more neutral on Nat so Unvote

Status
Not open for further replies.