Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't find scum during Day 1 unless they're hard slipping.

And I'm more for analyzing vote patterns and looking back on arguments from previous days.
This is such a false idea that so many people have. D1s are usually the longest day phases, so there's plenty of time to observe people and see if anything feels off. I've caught Wolves and SKs before in D1 so trying to play D1s off as not being able to find Wolves to perhaps justify you playstyle is kind of gross.

Yeah, she mentioned having played the game before. Why is she your top 2 among them?
I don't feel her presence, and it only feels worse since she knows the flavor. She made two interesting posts, one was acknowledging Conqui being scummy but not reading him as scum (yet I guess), and the other was asking Fuji why he changed his mind about Susopp

First of all, I'm always going to tunnel someone if I think is Wolf. I don't give a shit if you want to give him a pass because of 'weed', but I'm not.

Second, do you want me to tunnel him the ENTIRE game? I'm obviously going to take a look and talk about other people at some point in this game. We got about 30 hours left in this phase so I think it should be okay for me to take a look at others, especially when some of those others might fit into the Conq puzzle.
I find your timing peculiar: First you stop tunneling Conq when I call you out on it, then you start talking about other ppl as ppl call you out on it^^

why are you making me repeat myself?
i quite clearly said that the ability is more like framing immune than invest immune.
do you want me to say those words out of my mouth so some scum can get claim advantages?
I'm saying all of your bull shit excuses have been super convenient this game and now here you are hinting at being Invest Immune or some shit like that so no one checks you at night.

:lusalty:

Status
Not open for further replies.