Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Conq is scum simply based off his reaction. Weed can do weird shit with ya, it's his second game, stop tunneling so hard please lol. Like do you have anything else other than the conq wagon?
I don't like the pushyness coming out from Destroya focused so hard on Conq. Is there anything of the sorts of an exe in trad or whatever this is.

I am not sure about Juliet either, slight scum read, but I will elaborate when I have more info on that
Zem is taking a backseat, but it's d1 and I'm doing the same lel
Drago hasn't posted enough for me to make a read

TheAncientCenturion or whatever his name is is a townread for me so far
Scum lean Ekko
Scum lean Fruiji
And I agree with Centurion that lynching one of them is going to give us a lot of info to work with, and I don't think it's TvT. But we shall see how the rest of this phase is playing out.
These reads are weird. You said you scum lean both Ekko and Fuji and if you notice they have been having this back and forth. So you're suspecting this is scum theatre they are doing? You also said you have a slight scum lean on me and the weird thing about you is you said you don't think Conq is scum while I have also said the scum read on Conq wasn't convincing for me. You said Drago hasn't posted enough for you to get a read on him who has posted more than me and another weird thing is you put me as slight scum read when I haven't posted enough.

These reads are weird. You said you scum lean both Ekko and Fuji and if you notice they have been having this back and forth. So you're suspecting this is scum theatre they are doing? You also said you have a slight scum lean on me and the weird thing about you is you said you don't think Conq is scum while I have also said the scum read on Conq wasn't convincing for me. You said Drago hasn't posted enough for you to get a read on him who has posted more than me and another weird thing is you put me as slight scum read when I haven't posted enough.
So let me get this straight, this is not about your read on conq at all. I simply notice you slip in and out, posting where you can't really put a foot wrong and disappearing again. For me, that isn't townplay, but first game in a couple of years so I may be completely off the point.
It felt like less lel, Drago hasn't really posted anything that could be deduced from don't you think? I mean this is not about post count.

I think it's different factions or one t v s but not tvt but then again I could be wrong. It's not a theatre in that case, is it now? And the thing is, ekko is fishing Fruitwhatever is fishing. And I don't like that at all. Therefore the scumreads.

And why exactly would the same read on conq mean I shouldn't sus you?

So let me get this straight, this is not about your read on conq at all. I simply notice you slip in and out, posting where you can't really put a foot wrong and disappearing again. For me, that isn't townplay, but first game in a couple of years so I may be completely off the point.
It felt like less lel, Drago hasn't really posted anything that could be deduced from don't you think? I mean this is not about post count.

I think it's different factions or one t v s but not tvt but then again I could be wrong. It's not a theatre in that case, is it now? And the thing is, ekko is fishing Fruitwhatever is fishing. And I don't like that at all. Therefore the scumreads.

What do you mean here?

D

Dragomir

Unique circumstance where we literally needed Lind to claim so we could have Fuji's ability activate and we could win the game. Had Lind not claimed, we would have lost that game.
Sure, but that doesn't change the fact that you still claim baited. There's nothing stopping you from doing it in this game or future ones. Who knows if another unique circumstance is occurring right now for you or later on.

I just don't like you saying all this when there's a bunch of stuff that could easily happen that we don't know about to create another unique circumstance as you put it that'll make you claim bait another player.
Ekko we've played like, five or six games together over three forums. Have I claim baited in any of them? My policy is to not claim of possible so I definitely don't bait because then I'd be forcing people to do hypocritical stuff according to my code. It's just like you said previously with Fuji, I also like to tunnel my Wolf reads and I think Conq has had bad play on this game so far.
It's misleading.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
I just skimmed through this Dest vs Conq stuff. It's like they are repeating the same stuff over and over.

Almost every post of Conq is about defending himself. He is saying he is going to prove to us that he is townie, but so far he didn't really do anything like that imo.

Well, Dest's posts are 70% about Conq lol. But at least he was able to let go of Conq and focus on other players like Fuji, Ekko and Juliet.

So from this Dest looks slightly better. At least to me. But I wouldn't scum read Conq just yet >_>

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Almost every post of Conq is about defending himself. He is saying he is going to prove to us that he is townie, but so far he didn't really do anything like that imo.
i dont disagree, ive been having a tough time defending and explaining due to how bad i made myself look after the initial interaction and due to the intense tunneling from dest.
i did post about my reads though. ive yet to go through all the posts so ill post more once ive gone through them.

I already responded to this, I hate repeating myself
Actually no you did not. You accused Usopp of fishing which he was and provided quotes of those instances.

Then you tacked me on as scum lean for no reason and then you accuse me fishing for no apparent reason. And if its about the lie detect thing then i suggest you go reread that interraction i had with TAC, i wasn’t fishing, at all.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
i dont disagree, ive been having a tough time defending and explaining due to how bad i made myself look after the initial interaction and due to the intense tunneling from dest.
i did post about my reads though. ive yet to go through all the posts so ill post more once ive gone through them.
Oh you posted your reads? I haven’t seen them. Oops.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
so what are your reads?
:seriously:

let me also get my reads out as of now.

prof has been doing the same thing he did in my other game during d1 ~ waiting it out patiently while looking for tells ~ when he was town. id say the same with nat. im willing to lean town on them.

the ancient one has been hit with some sort of PR and i remember reading a post where someone said that it is a town role by flavour so im willing to lean town on him.

not gonna comment on ekko vs fuji yet since i gotta read those exchanges. will probably have an opinion about it after that.

zem seems like a town to me with the way she's second guessing everything and everyone. im willing to lean town on her.

id also lean town slightly on destroya since he was tunneling me so hard last night when i was having a breakdown on this thread lmao. although that isnt a big deal since everyone caught me going bat shit crazy last night with that horror show of a defence.
ill post about the others once ive had a chance to go through all the posts.

Actually no you did not. You accused Usopp of fishing which he was and provided quotes of those instances.

Then you tacked me on as scum lean for no reason and then you accuse me fishing for no apparent reason. And if its about the lie detect thing then i suggest you go reread that interraction i had with TAC, i wasn’t fishing, at all.
I explained why I did, I was Fishing for a reaction from your side haha

So you're saying multitasking is not townplay since that was what I was doing? Anyways, I'm going to bed and I don't know when I will be back online.

Status
Not open for further replies.