Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Not only did he change his perspective, but it seemed like he was no longer afraid of a lynch because of his supposed claim. Knowing that its opening claiming this game, I'd imagine scum has fake claims so I didn't love that aspect of his post either.
I don't think the claim part means a whole lot. I'd feel confident that my claim would clear the suspicion on me too if I had a character and a role that were strongly town-favored.

It could very easily be either-or.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Don't fucking lie. Hayumi and Nat had suss on you but never pushed you. I was the only person actively going for you and you act like it was the entire Town relentlessly coming after you.
yeah like nat sus me before you for the same reason and like she didnt push me as well. you want me to quote her posts?

Liar, liar, pants on fire. The fact that you're still spinning this story even though apparently we're supposed to believe you being high takes away any guilt you showed, is just you still trying to look good instead of just moving on. You keep stumbling back into this hole.
i replied to drago who quoted me.
as i said earlier in a reply to you, i dont expect anyone to believe me outright lol.

D

Dragomir

I’m about to crash. Hopefully someone responds to my post about @Light D Lamperouge ’s early D1.

Also would like to know your @Ekkologix v @Fruitji thoughts @Dragomir, since next to Conq that’s the most notable subject matter so far.
There's a scum in that versus battle. Could be TvS or SvS. I lean more towards the former but it could easily be the latter as well. I'll have to catch up first before making a full assertion about it. On page 34 right now.

D

Dragomir

Well if that's the game your referring to, fine. But I was his teammate in the real last game where he was Wolf and he's posting different from that game as well. What should we make of that then?
Fuji there had a posting limit of 50 posts to follow. Here, he obviously doesn't have that limit. Having a posting limit vs not having one is going to cause a big difference in how one posts. It isn't necessarily an apples to oranges comparison but more like apples to pears. Fuji could still be scum in this game despite posting differently from the JoJo game is my point.

There's a scum in that versus battle. Could be TvS or SvS. I lean more towards the former but it could easily be the latter as well. I'll have to catch up first before making a full assertion about it. On page 34 right now.
I actually think Ekko is town, as much as it pains me to say it. Or atleast i don't scumread him yet.

So its T v T to me until further notice.

I'd like to know why you think there is scum in that versus battle, and if there is then it should be Ekko who ,again, i don't necessarily think is scum at this point.

D

Dragomir

Ekko we've played like, five or six games together over three forums. Have I claim baited in any of them? My policy is to not claim of possible so I definitely don't bait because then I'd be forcing people to do hypocritical stuff according to my code. It's just like you said previously with Fuji, I also like to tunnel my Wolf reads and I think Conq has had bad play on this game so far.
You claim baited Lind in JoJo.

I actually think Ekko is town, as much as it pains me to say it. Or atleast i don't scumread him yet.

I'd like to know why you think there is scum in that versus battle, and if there is then it should be Ekko who ,again, i don't necessarily think is scum at this point.
You said on this post you think Ekko is town saying you at least don't scum read him yet but earlier you said he is scum, voted him, and asked players to vote him.

D

Dragomir

Why can't it be you? Don't respond with "cause I am town" as that doesn't help. From my perspective, I don't know who is town between you two.

Banchi

yawn-together
I'm sorry but what's the appeal of all this again? To be completely wrung out to dry in other parts of the forum for what is essentially an excuse to bitch at each other is really boggling me. I now see why there's quips, mannerism, and other things as it's an effort to pretend that it's more exciting than it actually is. To tell who's lying over words that are on a screen? Excuse me, how fucking succumbed do you have to be to determine that? The first moment driven by how someone is behaving from an ENTIRELY different game before this. Where's the substance? Where's the reason why I was treated like a mother fucking outlier? Ostracized for saying hello? This is a wash.

When did this switch happen?

He stopped tunnelling just me.
Why can't it be you? Don't respond with "cause I am town" as that doesn't help. From my perspective, I don't know who is town between you two.
Can’tbe me because i am town, so from my perspective it can only be Usopp which i dont think is scum at this point .

Its a circle you see.
You said you changed your mind then why did you say the word yet?
It means it’s subject to change, can’t know for sure who’s town or not not even 24 hours into day 1. Speaking in absolutes isn’t wise you know.

I'm sorry but what's the appeal of all this again? To be completely wrung out to dry in other parts of the forum for what is essentially an excuse to bitch at each other is really boggling me. I now see why there's quips, mannerism, and other things as it's an effort to pretend that it's more exciting than it actually is. To tell who's lying over words that are on a screen? Excuse me, how fucking succumbed do you have to be to determine that? The first moment driven by how someone is behaving from an ENTIRELY different game before this. Where's the substance? Where's the reason why I was treated like a mother fucking outlier? Ostracized for saying hello? This is a wash.
You okay?

Are you alright? Who’s ostracizing you?

Sooooooo for the record I HATE reading 50 pages of semi-fluff for an hour when I just woke up

aight moving on till conquis proves himself or not with that action

[vote lynch @MistyCatGoddess ]

u reek of scum :sus:
Get your fishing rod out of my face LOL

u have day actions?
Fishing
ok ur scum then

thats like the only noble character i know whose town, or i guess fishcel maybe but that shud be TAC

@~UwU~ @Rej who r noble characters other than diluc
Look, more fishing
@Destroya emotions play a big part of the players here on WG so the pure logic approach doesnt work here as well as on other websites btw. just heads up
Trying to cozy up to the pushiest person in this game

Meh anyone else feel like there has been a lot of people fishing for information :choppawhat:
see above

shameless fishing

guys fuji is rly just not town wtf
yeah from you

I ain't buying this bull shit and it's just making you reek worse. I tried to put you as Dyna's mate last game and you didn't even show the slightest amount of nervousness. This game you absolutely collapsed while trying to defend yourself. Also, there's no fucking reason to be nervous if you are Town, bro. This is as clear as a Wolf confession as it gets.

Thank God you're online because I'm not sure you could handle the pressure of real uni.
Do you really need to get personal
as i explained, i was hungry, stoned, sleep deprived and overreacting for every small thing all over the place.
i regret almost all the decisions i made last night honestly.
which is why i just decided to logoff and sleep before i make the situation any worse for me.
> be conq
> get caught as wolf d1
> say im high to smartly avoid the heat
> say ill prove myself as town with my actions
> says actions arent actually actions but words and scum hunting
> immediately starts asking about mechanics to look productive

Like either Conq is having the WORST sophomore slump in this game or he's simply just Wolf.
I don't think Conq is scum simply based off his reaction. Weed can do weird shit with ya, it's his second game, stop tunneling so hard please lol. Like do you have anything else other than the conq wagon?
I don't like the pushyness coming out from Destroya focused so hard on Conq. Is there anything of the sorts of an exe in trad or whatever this is.

I am not sure about Juliet either, slight scum read, but I will elaborate when I have more info on that
Zem is taking a backseat, but it's d1 and I'm doing the same lel
Drago hasn't posted enough for me to make a read

TheAncientCenturion or whatever his name is is a townread for me so far
Scum lean Ekko
Scum lean Fruiji
And I agree with Centurion that lynching one of them is going to give us a lot of info to work with, and I don't think it's TvT. But we shall see how the rest of this phase is playing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.