Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well if that's the game your referring to, fine. But I was his teammate in the real last game where he was Wolf and he's posting different from that game as well. What should we make of that then?
he was post restricted that game so its hard to judge and i wasnt there

i havent done much outside of fuji myself, just a town read on TAC and juliet, and im not even sure about TAC now. most of the game has been fluff otherwise

no looking for claims is powerful for scum because u can tell if someone is a power role or not if u know the flavor. if i can push conquis/prof into claiming this early i might get a nice power role claim from them and then use my claim abilities to rekt it or something. its always a possibility and often happens when players claim early when forced to for no reasons

u know full well im very much against claims so one of the first things that came to my mind after i thought ur push was getting a bit too forced is u trying to bait out a claim from prof/conquis for watever reason.

i'll have to iso conquis, i admit i skipped alot of posts in the middle pages when i was replying to flavor stuff, but i cant deny couple of his posts seem genuine to me
Ekko we've played like, five or six games together over three forums. Have I claim baited in any of them? My policy is to not claim of possible so I definitely don't bait because then I'd be forcing people to do hypocritical stuff according to my code. It's just like you said previously with Fuji, I also like to tunnel my Wolf reads and I think Conq has had bad play on this game so far.

fujis probabaly scum of some sort this game
totally different entrance
he kinda reeks of... something peculiar.. :sus:
what
i know u want some attention hayumiii :catblush:

u scum right?
u 100% rolled scum this game its not even funny

just a matter of time to get u out
no u r just scum lol
w8 for ur turn
you are soo scum this game it hurts
u came kinda fast for someone that just got tagged :sus:
@Ekkologix definitely came into this game calling lots of people suspicious. But then he pulled back:

i dont think hayumi nor prof is the type of players to fake claim miller/invest immune day 1 for no reason sooo
Could argue he was just kidding around, but could also argue that he was looking for shade that would hang and stick.

Lets lynch him.

Vote lynch Ekkologix
I will say that @Fruitji did throw a vote on @Ekkologix before Ekko’s tunneling got serious. From that moment onward the tunnel was on though.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko we've played like, five or six games together over three forums. Have I claim baited in any of them? My policy is to not claim of possible so I definitely don't bait because then I'd be forcing people to do hypocritical stuff according to my code. It's just like you said previously with Fuji, I also like to tunnel my Wolf reads and I think Conq has had bad play on this game so far.
i havent seen u much as scum, but truth be told i did u see hard tunnel alot as town here and on WS forum so this is looking good on u

Emil

Certified Memelord
I probably won't be letting you versus Fuji be my vote today, if I'm being honest.
any particular reason? i would definitely like this fuji vs ekko to be cleared whether its by cops or vigs or lynch

i dont think we can progress this game forward properly b4 either one of us dies or we start agreeing with each other for whatever reason

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ekkologix definitely came into this game calling lots of people suspicious. But then he pulled back:

Could argue he was just kidding around, but could also argue that he was looking for shade that would hang and stick.

I will say that @Fruitji did throw a vote on @Ekkologix before Ekko’s tunneling got serious. From that moment onward the tunnel was on though.
im glad u took the effort to iso

1. its not a shade when im directly quoting them and replying to them
2. his vote and entire play is pure omgus, dont let it phase u

do one for him now

any particular reason? i would definitely like this fuji vs ekko to be cleared whether its by cops or vigs or lynch

i dont think we can progress this game forward properly b4 either one of us dies or we start agreeing with each other for whatever reason
Because I'm much more confident with Conq than either of you two. In my eyes your case on Fuji is based on meta and I don't play that way really, nor do I have that great of a grasp on Fuji's supposed meta. So me voting Fuji based on your case feels irresponsible. Now, Fuji's case on you is more about you shading and not pushing him yourself. Now I definitely see the shading part but I don't know of thatll be enough for me to be convinced to vote you. Of course we're very early here and anything can change, but the cases you guys are currently presenting against each other don't completely move me.

I also don't fully believe that we can't move forward with both of you in this game. I did say before I caught a slight vibe of Wolf theatre, and that still stands true. I'm not convinced this isn't t v t, but there's still scummy play between the two of you. Overall, when I feel good about Conq being Wolf here, I'm not sure I could fully commit to one of you HAVING to be our lynch D1.

Plus for purely selfish reasons I obviously have more fun when the game is more active and you two are the kings of fucking shit posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.