What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Mihawk fans but Shanks>=Mihawk is as high as I can go, they haven't fought in over a decade and absolutely no one in universe treats Mihawk as if he was above Emperor tier, if Shanks had agreed to fight for the marines at marineford they wouldn't have been begging Jinbe and Boa to reconsider so even my estimate is under the assumption that the world underestimates him and he could actually stalemate Shanks in an all out fight.
Mihawk LOST INTEREST in Shanks seeing him UNBEFITTING to be a match after losing his arm...

Also it was mentioned that Mihawk is WAITING for the character (Zoro) who willl surpass his old rival Shanks in level so he can fight him...

The hints and clues are there... people just love turning blind eyes to it

Not oda but smarter at reading the story than you.
You know what they say 2 people can read the same text and have 2 completely different conclusions, yours just happens to be wrong.
How can you tell me I’m wrong if you aren’t Oda? Is there anything in the story that PROVES it isn’t connected to Sanji? No? Ok then.

Also, “smarter at reading the story than you” learn to write :milaugh:

Uh, advanced Ryuo is useless if your opponent hits harder as well lol. Still doesn't make it a weak ability.
that's a bad argument dude, CoA>>>CoO
Post automatically merged:

Why Oda always put Oden with Kaido? And Momo maybe will ressemble his Father. Momo fight Kaido and kill Kaido confirmed?
get outta here dude, you and your baits are so pathetic.

What happened to the notion Killer is YC2/YC1 tier, now that we know he's not durable enough to even withstand an attack King can tank in his sleep ? Oh wait, it's King who's top tier now all of a sudden.

Never change, One Piece fandom.
lmao if Killer is weaker than King then forget the other supernova beating commanders. Even Hawkins vs Jack would be a wash

Status
Not open for further replies.