Votes: 18 17.3%
  • Higher than Marco’s

Votes: 21 20.2%
  • 1.5 billion+

Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Higher than Luffy’s

Votes: 19 18.3%

• Total voters
Since we’re getting both in the next Vivre Card Pack, I wonder what people’s thoughts are.

Playing it safe:
- The tobiroppo will all be between 200 million and 500 million (maybe 1 or 2 will be between 500 million and 1 billion, but I think Jinbei’s represents something of an upper limit for theirs).

- King will be between 1.3 and 1.5 billion. His bounty will definitely be higher than Queen’s, but lower than Luffy’s. It will be interesting to see how his bounty compares to Marco’s and whether the 1.33 billion theorists were right.

Since we’re getting both in the next Vivre Card Pack, I wonder what people’s thoughts are.

Playing it safe:
- The tobiroppo will all be between 200 million and 500 million (maybe 1 or 2 will be between 500 million and 1 billion, but I think Jinbei’s represents something of an upper limit for theirs).

- King will be between 1.3 and 1.5 billion. His bounty will definitely be higher than Queen’s, but lower than Luffy’s. It will be interesting to see how his bounty compares to Marco’s and whether the 1.33 billion theorists were right.
King = 1.4 - 2 billion
WW = 700-900 million
Sasaki = 600-800 million
Maria = 500-700 million
Ulti = 400ish million
P1 = 300ish million

The revos've been laying low all this time. Do you expect them to sit on their asses and still receive over a billion bounty each?
their leader is the most wanted man of all time and they directly oppose the world government. So yes.
Post automatically merged:

Poll should've been public :sadgrin:
Agreed, I want to clown the fools that think his bounty is higher than Luffy’s