What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Wow, I was really wrong to assume that Mihawk > Shanks all this time, this chapter gave me a huge L, we had a friendly discussion and really you were right about everything: @Seraphoenix, SHANKS is actually stronger than Mihawk and by a big gap, and we can say that "base shanks" is equal to Mihawk.:endthis:

Yes you acting like Zoro hasn't punch and kick. He defeated mr. 5 by punching him
Also
Zoro also took down Mr. 8's partner by crushing her face with his bare hand. :steef:
Post automatically merged:

Just noticed that although the part about sanji's flames being nothing compared to king's is fake, the part about the fire in sanji's leg rising is also fake.:zorothink:
Everything about Cook is fake. :suresure:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Wow, I was really wrong to assume that Mihawk > Shanks all this time, this chapter gave me a huge L, we had a friendly discussion and really you were right about everything: @Seraphoenix, SHANKS is actually stronger than Mihawk and by a big gap, and we can say that "base shanks" is equal to Mihawk.:endthis:
for you to accept that then you must accept that kaido's title of the strongest is wrong

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Huh? That guy was zoro arc fight. Are you onr of those who skip first 300 chapters?
Ignore the downplayers bro, Zoro was just saying that king doesn't identify as a swordsman, when Mihawk's time comes the OP community will break even his VC mentions how he is waiting for someone stronger than Shanks since clearly red hair isn't enough.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

for you to accept that then you must accept that kaido's title of the strongest is wrong
Why ? One thing is not connected to another.
Mihawk has 0 facts to counter KAIDO's on-screen statements.

Likewise for Shanks.

So, Shanks > Mihawk, doesn't claim anything about Kaido.
Buh.

No that's not true one sword swing had Marco's entire pheonix regeneration wing taken off and Marco was bloody while Kizaru only could damage off guard non pheonix flames Marco
Marco regen is auto you realize when gifters were trying to sneak him he was healing despite not seeing and being off-guard
Pheonix flames Marco was flying through barrage of lasers
the same attack that bloced king fire

Ignore the downplayers bro, Zoro was just saying that king doesn't identify as a swordsman, when Mihawk's time comes the OP community will break even his VC mentions how he is waiting for someone stronger than Shanks since clearly red hair isn't enough.
U guys are against manga panels, Oda is constantly saying that u having a swords doesn't means u is a swordsman, thats so simple to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.