Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tunneling is actually scum indicative, which is why i was scum reading Usopp cause he only went after me but then he started going after other people.

Dest also spent a huge amount of time and thats not a good thing, but then he branched off too.

So keep in mind that tunneling isnt necessarily town indicative.
I highly disagree that tunneling is what scum does, but that's not a conversation to have in this game.

no im not gna claim for u :kaidowhat:

tho at this point this game of chicken is getting pretty repetitive and if ur rly not scum then we r wasting time feeding them info for free. 10 bucks they already know who u r because if i do then all those genshin weebs know already
Its your fault for pushing me so damn hard, you/Nat/Drago. Congrats.

Maybe i shouldve just let myself be lynched and teach you a fucking lesson Usopp, me being mellow and not willing to town lead doesnt mean im scum.

Flavor is meaningless, its my abilities. And i did things earlier that matched mine.
But that's what I mean, flavor IS meaningless. You've already said your abilities become useless if you claim, and I definitely don't think you should claim abilities D1, so I'm not sure what's the point of A) claiming your character and B) why we're spending so much time discussing it.

D

Dragomir

I wanted to say something earlier about claims but forgot to and now I remember. @ConquistadoR @Dr_Professor83 don't claim any immunity that you may have unless you absolutely have to. Claiming that you're immune to something only helps scum, not town. With your frame immunity now out in the open, Conq, scum won't now waste a frame on you. With your invest immunity, Prof, scum won't waste role cops on you. You might have thought that it's a good idea to reveal this information cause Lind did it in JoJo and it's a passive similar to miller, but the ability hurts scum more than it hurts town. So by revealing it, you've helped scum with their night actions as now they won't try to learn your role since they know the invest will fail. They can then investigate another player to ensure they will receive a result(if not blocked of course) which could lead them to learn about important power roles. I understand you were worried about a cop investigating you but all you need to do is just play well enough so that a cop wouldn't want to investigate you. If you're town and a cop wants to check your alignment cause they think you're suspicious then you're doing your job wrong.

When you have immunity towards something as a townie, it's generally an immunity to something harmful to town in the game. Revealing it only helps scum to know not to target you. What's better instead is to make scum want to target you with that specific ability you're immune to so they can waste it(now this would probably be difficult for Conq since trying to bait scum to frame him would require acting suspicious in the day which isn't optimal play so in his case, I wouldn't recommend doing that but I hope y'all get the idea).

Emil

Certified Memelord
Its your fault for pushing me so damn hard, you/Nat/Drago. Congrats.

Maybe i shouldve just let myself be lynched and teach you a fucking lesson Usopp, me being mellow and not willing to town lead doesnt mean im scum.
and i will push u again for it over and over because im not gna let ur change of playstyle from town game go unnoticed.
you reacted poorly over it

idek what happened after i left, i have to read up, but u got this over to urself.
i told u all ppl had to do is iso u and u will be pushed. i didnt have to tag anyone like u do
see how u do a push now?

But that's what I mean, flavor IS meaningless. You've already said your abilities become useless if you claim, and I definitely don't think you should claim abilities D1, so I'm not sure what's the point of A) claiming your character and B) why we're spending so much time discussing it.
It so you lot leave me alone and let me do my thing godamnit, i know you yourself didnt really push me but godamn man. Ive been doing shit for town and its almost ruined now because of certain people clamoring for my lynch.

I wanted to say something earlier about claims but forgot to and now I remember. @ConquistadoR @Dr_Professor83 don't claim any immunity that you may have unless you absolutely have to. Claiming that you're immune to something only helps scum, not town. With your frame immunity now out in the open, Conq, scum won't now waste a frame on you. With your invest immunity, Prof, scum won't waste role cops on you. You might have thought that it's a good idea to reveal this information cause Lind did it in JoJo and it's a passive similar to miller, but the ability hurts scum more than it hurts town. So by revealing it, you've helped scum with their night actions as now they won't try to learn your role since they know the invest will fail. They can then investigate another player to ensure they will receive a result(if not blocked of course) which could lead them to learn about important power roles. I understand you were worried about a cop investigating you but all you need to do is just play well enough so that a cop wouldn't want to investigate you. If you're town and a cop wants to check your alignment cause they think you're suspicious then you're doing your job wrong.

When you have immunity towards something as a townie, it's generally an immunity to something harmful to town in the game. Revealing it only helps scum to know not to target you. What's better instead is to make scum want to target you with that specific ability you're immune to so they can waste it(now this would probably be difficult for Conq since trying to bait scum to frame him would require acting suspicious in the day which isn't optimal play so in his case, I wouldn't recommend doing that but I hope y'all get the idea).
Yeah just like saying you're immune to kills at night is a bad idea because then scum wont target you at night.

I learned that the hard way, claiming defensives only help scum choose who not to target.

and i will push u again for it over and over because im not gna let ur change of playstyle from town game go unnoticed.
you reacted poorly over it

idek what happened after i left, i have to read up, but u got this over to urself.
i told u all ppl had to do is iso u and u will be pushed. i didnt have to tag anyone like u do
see how u do a push now?
I will change my playstyle wether you like it or not, don't make the same mistake again.

Fuji, can you direct me to exactly where you changed your read on Ekko - are you saying it was before you blocked him?
It was around the time i blocked him, i had to unblock him to read what @Dr_Professor83 was quoting him for and i saw him engaging TAC about his willingness to lynch either of us for info. Which Ekko was against because it seemed like TAC was just fine with any lynch.

That struck me as townie. And i was already calming down after blocking him for a while so i was seeing things clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.