Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I mean, Fuij and I got into a decently heated argument in Antagonists vs Protagonists where I told him to shut the fuck up and to fuck off. We were both Town that game and I was not blocked. Ekko has like, a lukewarm push on him, and Fuji says that he wants Ekko dead, or himself, and then blocks him. Is this a consistent reaction??
hes already admitted that he is purposely playing different

that was the whole purpose of my push on him

I thought she had a response to Juliet that seemed fairly townie to me. But I think her vote and unvote of Nat was pretty bad. She sheep Ed UWU's vote on Nat and claimed she didn't like her play, despite not mentioning Nat as being suss (to my recollection). She then unvoted Nat fairly quickly because she apparently 'improved' her play in like, four posts, something I didn't totally buy. When I confronted her about it, she accused me of deflecting when our interaction was already over. Felt kind of ironic for her to say I was deflecting.
Also she likes every post in the game, the suddenly gets annoyed when someone question her and asks for reads. Weird. Does anyone here know her meta?

D

Dragomir

Mel's game had 4 millers or something.
Yea i seen that and thought that was crazy too, that is the main reason I said possible, or I would have said unlikely instead lol.
It was 3 + Lind who was invest immune.

It was mostly like that cause I thought it'd be funny. 🌚 There were 3 cops in the game too so it was for balance purposes as well of course, but watching everyone go crazy about all the millers had me cackling like a hyena.

D

Dragomir

It funny I feel like most players have been talking but I don't remember what most people have said of significance which that is troubling, there are only a handful of people I actually feel their presence in the game, which makes me think we have people acting like they are contributing on the front but actually isn't really doing much.
Yes. Like Misty.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Also she likes every post in the game, the suddenly gets annoyed when someone question her and asks for reads. Weird. Does anyone here know her meta?
The liking posts at least is normal if you look at all the threads she posted in she likes all the posts.

As I remember her and Juliet both are emotional players in general, however, I know Juliet is more emotional as a town player, but I don't recall about Misty, it's been likely 2 or 3 years since I played a game with her.

At this point, im just gonna claim everything so that you lot stop being stupid.

I have a one shot lie detect that i already used ( so no need to try anything scum).
I don’t think anyone was pushing for an ability claim. But since you gave it, if it’s a one shot then why were you saying that your role was so important to Town or that claiming your ability would make it useless?

Also if you confirmed someone as a Town lock by detecting their “I am Town” claim, I’d like to know who it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.