Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ekkologix do you like Nat this game? How about Juliet?
no iffy about nat

i think juliets town tho honestly
she didnt shade u then leave did she?

last ToS game she came to shade me when i was suspected then left
this time shes coming to drop comments on dest/conq trying to clear it up and gain more understanding of it rather than be opportunistic about the main wagon and trying to add fire to it like last game

i buy it as town for now

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
My play being '' i dont play like usual''. FOH.
ThisAncientCenturion is confused, people are voting you because of your play. The fact you're putting material out here we can cross reference and check is good and makes ThisAncientCenturion want to not vote you.

But ThisAncientCenturion will if you're going to waste the time of townies / potentially kill them

ThisAncientCenturion is confused, people are voting you because of your play. The fact you're putting material out here we can cross reference and check is good and makes ThisAncientCenturion want to not vote you.

But ThisAncientCenturion will if you're going to waste the time of townies / potentially kill them
No one is town until they prove it, i dont think you are town. I think Nat is scum and i am in the process of checking Destroya.

Light im null on, as i said he atleast puts in effort when scum because he has a team he doesnt want to fail.

So really what are you saying? You're saying i shouldnt do anything to you because you are town but how can i know that?

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Interesting. I don't really see why you would lie about it right now, but I don't know how anyone could say any different about me either sooo I'm not really that suspicious? I don't think two standard millers sounds too crazy all things considered
That's why I said IF a game is supposed to have only one miller, Hayumi is faking. But now that I know it's possible to get multiple millers in a round, it's possible we're both saying the truth.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
No one is town until they prove it, i dont think you are town. I think Nat is scum and i am in the process of checking Destroya.

Light im null on, as i said he atleast puts in effort when scum because he has a team he doesnt want to fail.

So really what are you saying? You're saying i shouldnt do anything to you because you are town but how can i know that?
ThisAncientCenturion is glad everyone who is publicly against you is being labeled as scum.

Very easy way to decipher this game

fuji being a lie detector aligns with his weird replies to TAC about the lie immunity comment

im so fken conflicted with fuji actually :josad:
I thought it was clear what was going on there, didnt even try to fish for his abilities or nothing. I questioned why he thought scum was lie detect immune then moved on to Nat when she got weird about lie detects being useless and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.