• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have read the thread, yes? It's all there :milaugh:
Come on Nat, you're better than this. I don't feel like your play has been super strong so far and it's easy to change thoughts. You've been focused pretty hard on Fuji and there's 100+ pages in this game, so you'll have to forgive me if I can't remember every single person's reads in this game.

:seriously:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Is Misty a new player? Is she feigning ignorance here?

So this is kind of pingy.

Doubles down on Night Raid?

But then unvotes Night Raid? Well if you were baiting a reaction, and seemed to get a reaction that you thought was scummy, why unvote?

Post 1180 is interesting because she calls out Ekko for fishing and then also defends Conq. This quote in particular, "And I agree with Centurion that lynching one of them is going to give us a lot of info to work with, and I don't think it's TvT. But we shall see how the rest of this phase is playing out" is kind of pingy because if you think Ekko vs Fuji is w v w, why would you try to say we shall see what happens. Kind of seems like she's protecting herself in case they flip Town.

Calls me out for going too hard at Conq but then says she's fine going back to him in the day phase. Like, what?

This is the post that kind of made me feel like they're Town and also kind of shits on me sussing both Juliet and Misty because I think this interaction probably means they're not mates.

This is kind of interesting as well. More talk about Conq.

Here's the Nat vote and like I said, no mention of Nat being suss. Should be interesting to note that Misty sheeped UWU's vote on Nat AFTER Misty called him out for being suss.

Here's what pinged me about Misty and started our interaction. Nat didn't do anything of more substance between Misty voting her and then unvoting her that really makes me believe this. It should be noted that Melkor called her and UWU out for their quick back-to-back votes on Nat.

Here's a lame reason for believing that Fuji vs Ekko is w v w.

So Misty calls me out for tunneling Conq too hard, but then in her next post in the game seems to shade me once I start talking about other players. Like, this is just a lose lose situation and apparently in Misty's mind, if I tunnel Conq, or I start talking about other players, both are suss to her.

Lots of hostility from Misty in this game as well. You think a player playing their first game in some time would be maybe a little bit more friendly/cooperative? Now, is all of this enough for me to confidently vote for her and call her scum? I'm not quite sure. But I think there's enough here to at least warrant some attention and even votes.

Vote Lynch Misty
she not only thinks we r wolf v wolf, she also does absolutely nothing to help clear it nor tries to join any of the main wagons that she actually scum reads

[vote lynch misty]

Come on Nat, you're better than this. I don't feel like your play has been super strong so far and it's easy to change thoughts. You've been focused pretty hard on Fuji and there's 100+ pages in this game, so you'll have to forgive me if I can't remember every single person's reads in this game.

:seriously:
:kuzanope: this has been more than enough posting from me.

ThisAncientCenturion is glad everyone who is publicly against you is being labeled as scum.

Very easy way to decipher this game
ThisAncientWilly trying to handwave me saying nat is scum because shes against me is noted.

ThisAncientWilly perhaps missed the part when i had an argument with her yesterday.

Just because she's being annoying right now doesnt mean i started to scumread right right now.

Its frankly insulting.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I know they are good.

Why?

Yes I do have 24 posts, this being the 25th post, and they are more banter oriented. The serious exchanges happened because people were shading me over claiming miller. Then Zara made a completely weird post and I went off on him. We continued that as long as he was responding. At the time I was posting in this game, people were mainly fluffing, and nothing too serious was happening, bar Conquist's odd behaviour. A myriad of people already focused on that, so it did not need my focus as well.

Yes, I am. I am just terribly busy. Spent most of the time the other day studying and had a 4 hour exam today.

Which two ways Zemmi?

You've played two games with me. One in which I started as scum and one in which I got converted N1. In both of those games I was reasonably active, in one a top 5 poster, in the other in the top 8. Why would you suspect me for being inactive though? You have no experience with me being inactive. Could you explain please?

If I were scum this would have been a higher number in a row, if we count those games where I got converted.

You have to bold it bestie.
have u read the game?
top town reads plox

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
ThisAncientWilly trying to handwave me saying nat is scum because shes against me is noted.

ThisAncientWilly perhaps missed the part when i had an argument with her yesterday.

Just because she's being annoying right now doesnt mean i started to scumread right right now.

Its frankly insulting.
ThisAncientCenturion is fairly confident Nat isn't scum.

Do not lock THisAncientCenturion, Nat or Dest up tonight or you're making bad moves.

she not only thinks we r wolf v wolf, she also does absolutely nothing to help clear it nor tries to join any of the main wagons that she actually scum reads

[vote lynch misty]
look who's talking of not helping hahaha

Also why would I when I am not certain. The fishy fishy fish for your fishy fishy dish is not coming to you Ekko

Emil

Certified Memelord
I actually think you and Fuji attempting Wolf theatre would be a decent strategy. It would have been hard for you two to predict it going sideways like it has if true, you know?
we deserve a fken oscar if we r teammates then

and no its terrible day 1 strat what r u talking about

Emil

Certified Memelord
That's what I think. I simply didn't care for the wagon enough to vote on it yet. And I believe we still have 20 or so hours^^. The votes I made were for different things upcoming. I am definitely rusty tho, I admit to that much
how can u not care about the wagon thats the main event tho? if u r town wouldnt u want to use ur vote to either

1. try to bait reaction off someone or pressure a player
or
2. impact the main wagon by giving ur opinion

ur not doing either of those and im sure being rusty has nothing to do with that so whats up?

[Vote Lynch Dragomir] @Flower @Lindltaylor

Off your scummy play. Now that you've claimed, ThisAncientCenturion would like to be able to have players verify you / Dest. It's very easy now to see if you're lying.
What scummy play? Me blocking Usopp after his constant harrassment but then changing my mind about him when i calmed down and reread his posts, or is it when i questioned you about the lie detect thing ?

Other than that WHAT SCUMMY PLAY????

Status
Not open for further replies.