What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He did trust, thing is that you're confusing faith with stupidity, from what sanji knew at that time, in order to save him, luffy would've had to fight big mom's entire crew while having kaido on his back, that's not something even Roger could do

Sanji giving up on his dream and going back to a life of abuse and trauma took an insane amount of will

And sanji just wanted to keep luffy safe, and as I said, how is willingly walking towards you death not brave?

Sanji made though decisions that took a lot of will power and bravery

Zoro himself thought sanji made the right choice since he also thinks the crew stands no chance against both big mom and kaido

Sanji didn't want to burden the crew, that's a brave decision
He clearly didn't trust them enough, that's the only honest answer here.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Didn't I just prove yours and zorobois IQ is not even half of mine when I debunked your ''slash don't knock people down'' nonsense with King getting knock down in this chapter with a slash? :vistalaugh:

That should be a compliment. :goyea::steef:
you didn't debunk shit i don't think you've ever debunked anything in your entire life tbh, you don't even know what ''knock down'' meant so it's either your english that is lacking or your interpretation , probably both.

Its because Luffy's CoC is much stronger than Zoro's CoC. CoC is not even Zoro's speciality.

Luffy:CoC
Zoro:CoA

-Zoro couldn't knock Kaido down even with Asura.

-Zoro knocks King down with a far weaker slash.

Luffy knocks Kaido down with CoC which is superior to Asura.
What makes Luffy's CoC superior exactly?

Since when did the guy permascar Kaido whilst unhealthy or even come close AP wise?

You live on clouds Erkan.

Yes then Kaido sees images of Roger and WB etc. Meaning it was a powerful attack that superior to Asura which can't even knock Kaido down while Zoro knocks King down with Oni giri

Keep crying.:cheers:
Superior to Asura. Lol and learn how to read Kaido was surprised because of Luffy growth rate not the strength of the attack. Luffy called his attacks Shallow. Lmfao

Last edited:
EoW bounty
Luffy 5 billion capitaine
Zolo 1.820 billion 1st commander
Sanji 1.377 billion 2nnd commander
Jinbe 948 million 3rd commander
:cheers:
I still think Zoros going to be at 1.4 billion.
Making him greater than Marcos but less than Luffys

Luffy - 3.3 Billion
Zoro - 1.4 Billion
Sanji - 1.39 Billion
Usopp - 700 million

Commander Usopp!!

Superior to Asura. Lol braindead and learn how to read Kaido was surprised because of Luffy growth rate not the strength of the attack. Luffy called his attacks Shallow. Lmfao
Yeah ''surprised'' because he literally says the punch damaged him, grinding his teeths, immediately uses Thunder Bagua to counter Luffy's G3 Red Rock. Luffy only partially dodges by using FS CoO which is far superior to Zoro's CoO. Keep crying, it's fun. Zoro never made Kaido see Roger and WB's images, so keep lying about this.

you didn't debunk shit i don't think you've ever debunked anything in your entire life tbh, you don't even know what ''knock down'' meant so it's either your english that is lacking or your interpretation , probably both.
:vistalaugh:
Are you going to keep crying or answer the question?

Zoro's Asura replaces Oni Giri in the previous chapter, you think King wouldn't fall into the ground? :luuh:

You, @Zowo @comrade were saying ''slashes don't knock people down'' while we literally see King getting knocked down in the previous chapter after a slash.

While Lolo says; ''I at least wanted to knock Kaido down'' Yeah, he couldn't even knock down Kaido like he knocked down King in this chapter;

King lying on the floor after a weaker slash.

Kaido is still standing straight after a far stronger slash.

Debunked the lies of the zorobois easily. You need better IQ :smart:

Status
Not open for further replies.