What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
It really was surprising but after seeing Ryuma's skeleton again i am really amazed that no one saw through it because he literally had a bandage on that eye :risicheck::milaugh:
It may very well be a power up because it is not conventional that Oda focuses on a character's external appearance in that way so i think he has a plan.
Yeah and it would look so casual if both lost an eye but of course not so improbable so we will see...

On the contrary, never bet against Zoro, he literally just destroyed all the counterarguments that people spend years on:

I will tag the Crying Six presedente as well, since he seems not to get it either. :yasu: @Erkan12
Na Zoro says he is willing to go out of the bounds of swordsmanship to win this battle. Again he is sacrificing the integrity of his dream to ensure Luffy becomes PK.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Na Zoro says he is willing to go out of the bounds of swordsmanship to win this battle. Again he is sacrificing the integrity of his dream to ensure Luffy becomes PK.
Zoro wins either way, swords or no swords - "I am not allowed to lose".
That destroys all the possible headcanons that people tried to achieve with hakimen and pure swordsmen.
Zoro isnt just going after strongest swordsman, he is simply going after the Strongest in the world.
Conveniently, by killing Kaido, Zoro is making Mihawk into the strongest in the world.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Kaido wasn't in WCI, and I know you're talking about sanji but how was he weak willed? He didn't want to run away and abandon his family despite knowing he was gonna get killed, he was straight up gonna walk into a trap just to try against impossible odds, it takes a lot of balls and a strong will to try something knowing that it will 100% kill you
Didn't trust his nakama to help him cope with the situation in order to save Zeff without the necessity of giving up his dream. I really disliked that choice.

Luffy was so strong willed instead not only he went after all of that mess in order to save Ace but paradoxically he trusted him so much he let things unfold until it was too late and funnily it wasn't too late because he had even managed to rescue him but then things didn't go the right way.

Being able to take brave decisions is a clear manifestation of will from my point of view. And by brave I mean courageous.

Status
Not open for further replies.