What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't debunk shit. Zoro will only fight YC's for the rest of the series ? Mihawk YC tier ? Do you even believe the trash that you say sometimes ?
Zoroboi you think Zoro will fight Yonko from now on not YCs? If he isn't going to fight YCs, who is he going to fight?

Seriously its too easy to debunk your zoro wank at least don't make it easy. :goyea:

Look to Queen's face i the firt panel, him looks dead, the man is bleeding asf.
Thats from Zoro's atack on King, when he sent king flying the shock hurt queen as well.
:kata:
Post automatically merged:

Queen had to coat himself in haki because he knew sanji's no named attack would destroy him
Cant get past CoA= no damage.

If that weakass tryed to atack Kaido he would break his leg.
:cheers:

So Jack became a Zentaur. High tier Brownbeard right there.. Looks like Oda changed the Hybrid formula a little for the beast pirates. But I get behind that.
That way Jack undoubtely keeps the best out of both worlds. He keeps the massive build of his zoan form, while having better movement speed than a two legged alternative. Boosted tusk tackles and trunk swings, while he also keeps the skills of his humanoid upper body.
Pretty much the best Oda could do for him and his limited range of fighting skills. I actually like the concept.

And why does Oda has so much drip, whenever he's handing out feats to the dukes... God damn, you just love to see gigantic monsters getting manhandled like that

@playa4321 I think the All Stars Awakenings will reference the 3 archetypal Biblical monsters: Ziz (sky), Leviathan (water), and Behemoth (land). The traditional Behemoth actually looked like a bull and not a mammoth, but modern interpretations (especially from Japan) portray him as basically a giant, mutated mammoth. Ziz matches with King for obvious reasons. The weakest one is Queen being Leviathan. However, a Brachiosaurus and the Loch Ness Monster actually do look sorta similar. The Brachiosaurus pretty much just looks like the Loch Ness Monster if it evolved to walk on land. Queen’s Awakening could look like a more monstrous version of a Loch Ness Monster with feet

@playa4321 I think the All Stars Awakenings will reference the 3 archetypal Biblical monsters: Ziz (sky), Leviathan (water), and Behemoth (land). The traditional Behemoth actually looked like a bull and not a mammoth, but modern interpretations (especially from Japan) portray him as basically a giant, mutated mammoth. Ziz matches with King for obvious reasons. The weakest one is Queen being Leviathan. However, a Brachiosaurus and the Loch Ness Monster actually do look sorta similar. The Brachiosaurus pretty much just looks like the Loch Ness Monster if it evolved to walk on land. Queen’s Awakening could look like a more monstrous version of a Loch Ness Monster with feet
If Marco didn’t have an awakening I doubt King and Queen will.

Status
Not open for further replies.