What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BP 1 : We need to help Jack-san!
BP 2 : Don't let him (Inu) go!

Jack : Paoo! (sound of his trunk)
Jack : It seems that is your limit, give it up "Lord of the Day"!
Jack : I will forgive you!
Jack : A country that was destroyed because of your lie "There is no samurai here"!

Inu : Huff Huff!
Inu : That day, if you had killed Raizou ... it would have been a shame for us!
Lol Jack still need the beast pirate help oda really doin him dirty

I still have Shanks to eventually die by the hand of Teach soon because he will probably wanna expand his dominium once the BPM and Beast Pirates are done. Imagine becoming the absolute ruler of the New World by killing the only other legit remnant competitor.
Shanks is dying by Teach's hand i agree, but i think he has to meet Luffy first.
Also remember that Usopp must meet his unseen father Yasopp.

Shanks is dying by Teach's hand i agree, but i think he has to meet Luffy first.
Also remember that Usopp must meet his unseen father Yasopp.
I doubt they will meet on Elbaf honestly, but I would love to see that.

I smell another heartbreak for the man. I would love if he rendered his hat back still.
One solid chance could be meeting post Elbaf and then Teach jumping over later on.

You are mad disrespectful. Resulting to homophobia all cos of a Manga character :pepeke:
Most of the hard Sanji detractors you will read in this forum all happen to share subtle hints at homophobic and transphobic ideas, but try to confront them on it and they will make excuses or accuse you of being the homophobic one because you perfectly understood their malicious intent yet they'll try to gaslight you on it. Welcome to the most toxic side of the community, just report and let the mods do their work.

It was seconds tho

Anyway, Sanji is stronger than them anyways
Wanji didn't even use haki to block kings attack. Rs alone protected him and king couldn't even hurt sanji. Sanji actually got mad that the suit protected him from King's weak ass attack
Post automatically merged:

I thought Oda did a pretty good job at conveying that Sanji was clearly stronger than his family members throughout WCI. That's why they had to blackmail him
But the suit is what protects him

I doubt they will meet on Elbaf honestly, but I would love to see that.

I smell another heartbreak for the man. I would love if he rendered his hat back still.
One solid chance could be meeting post Elbaf and then Teach jumping over later on.
I saw a Morj video on how Shanks' crew was related to Norse methology and i was kinda sold so that's why i think they meet on Elbaf but it doesn't matter where they meet the point is i think they have to.
I had a thought that SH's would fight RHP's and win, then Blackbeard's crew attacks the injured RHP's for the easy win.

Status
Not open for further replies.