What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wich One Piece movie should i watchÍ havent watched any yet :choppawhat:
Baron Omatsuri is by far the best one. Stampede is hideous and pretty much dumb, Z is pretentious for me, Gold and Strong World are entertaining but shallow (and the former feels like a rip-off). Rest of them I can't tell much, although I recall that the first one (from 2000) was simple but had the heart of early One Piece.

I saw a Morj video on how Shanks' crew was related to Norse methology and i was kinda sold so that's why i think they meet on Elbaf but it doesn't matter where they meet the point is i think they have to.
I had a thought that SH's would fight RHP's and win, then Blackbeard's crew attacks the injured RHP's for the easy win.
nah theyll meet the rhp and have a little fight nothing serious then shanks gives luffy the poneglyph and the shp are on their way to raftel
then right after the shp leave bbp come and kill the rhp then bbp chase luffy to raftel and they meet bb tells luffy he killed shanks luffy will be even more pissed and then they fight for the one piece and pirate king. that would be nice lol
Post automatically merged:

Fire

BP 1 : We need to help Jack-san!
BP 2 : Don't let him (Inu) go!

Jack : Paoo! (sound of his trunk)
Jack : It seems that is your limit, give it up "Lord of the Day"!
Jack : I will forgive you!
Jack : A country that was destroyed because of your lie "There is no samurai here"!

Inu : Huff Huff!
Inu : That day, if you had killed Raizou ... it would have been a shame for us!
Thank you man :cheers:

nah theyll meet the rhp and have a little fight nothing serious then shanks gives luffy the poneglyph and the shp are on their way to raftel
then right after the shp leave bbp come and kill the rhp then bbp chase luffy to raftel and they meet bb tells luffy he killed shanks luffy will be even more pissed and then they fight for the one piece and pirate king. that would be nice lol

Fire
Why would Shanks be on Elbaf tho?

Since we saw he is on the move after the pirate he wanted to talk to with the Five Elders?

so is Black Beard.

I don't think Elbaf makes sense for them.

Unless there's something there that both want? but i feel like Blackbeard's intentions for Alabasta / Whole Cake make a lot more sense.

I think imma watch Z
pretty good one

Fire
I believe BB is the final villain so fighting Luffy at Raftel is a bit off for me although it is very possible of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.