Votes: 18 17.3%
  • Higher than Marco’s

Votes: 21 20.2%
  • 1.5 billion+

Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Higher than Luffy’s

Votes: 19 18.3%

• Total voters
Marco can only stalled king in his base form for 1 hour, but still better than Sanji, who got KO by King 1 shot
:lulz::lulz::lulz:
King is so far the only Zoro's arc opponent who actually gave me "Yeah, no way Cook is beating this guy" aside from Mr. 1, ngl.

As lame as Cook is, I'm sure with enough effort he could defeat Hachi, Kaku, and even Pica. But King? Nope. King one-shot RS Cook outright and that was it.

King is so far the only Zoro's arc opponent who actually gave me "Yeah, no way Cook is beating this guy" aside from Mr. 1, ngl.

As lame as Cook is, I'm sure with enough effort he could defeat Hachi, Kaku, and even Pica. But King? Nope. King one-shot RS Cook outright and that was it.
One shot is just wrong here as Sanji took no damage from the attack. If it was a one shot Sanji would’ve stayed down.

Yes.
Standing up asking if Momo is safe = KO.
Sanji was sleepwalking.
Daddy's suit saved him because he is too weak against King.
Now he has to find a new daddy called zoro because daddy's suit gets broken and he cannot do without daddy.
Post automatically merged:

I get the feeling that King will give Zoro a high diff fight, so yea King low-diff sanji

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Daddy's suit saved him because he is too weak against King.
Now he has to find a new daddy called zoro because daddy's suit gets broken and he cannot do without daddy.
Post automatically merged:

I get the feeling that King will give Zoro a high diff fight, so yea King low-diff sanji
Who cares if you're salty because of the raid suit?
King still not "trashing" Marco on a 1v1.
:hihihi:

Jack 1.0B
Queen 1.32B
King 1.6B +

base king seems to be currently the strongest YC1 no way his bounty close to marco. then Hybrid+haki+swordmanship+Kings Race+former impeldown dammit so kuch shit to come.

(About the Queen 1.32B, King 1.33B it wont happen unless queen had to get Extra bounty and His bounty were raised because Germa MADs name like Sanji bounty got close to Zoro)
:milaugh:

Dont worry gap will be restore after the wano