News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Dude, King is already confirmed to have a bounty over 1 billion.
Ik, I wasn’t being serious. Just joking about how the bounty reveals in VCs have been consistently awful (Sabo only having 600 mil, Oven and Daifuku only having 300 mil despite fellow Vet Perospero having 700 mil, the RA Commanders bounties being a joke)

Ik, I wasn’t being serious. Just joking about how the bounty reveals in VCs have been consistently awful (Sabo only having 600 mil, Oven and Daifuku only having 300 mil despite fellow Vet Perospero having 700 mil, the RA Commanders bounties being a joke)
We knew about Sabo's bounty before the VC cards didn't we?

We had this same stint for some of the Donquioxte executives, whom we expected to have bounties over 100 mil(but I think they were still pretty reasonable).

Oven and Daifuku came as a bit of a shock, but I think I was fine with considering Bege's bounty.

The RA's commanders also made sense considering Sabo is supposed to be the number 2.

I still think people have an over inflated sense of what bounties should be.

I'd be surprised if the Flying Six had bounties under 300 million, but I think that expecting them to have overly inflated bounties is unlikely.

if im not wrong sabo bounty first was revealed in one of magazines not VC
For most part im agree bounty reveals in VC was kinda meh but we also get some good bounty like Oars Jr and Izo
im not fan of bounty reveals in VC specialy in this New one oda Could easily show bounty of f6 and king many time and it could Build more hype for them and shs fight with them (even if we say they're bounty is between 200m to 500m it's still hight bounty for mid fighter of a crew)

about RA bounty it's kinda low but at same time it make sense they're commander of 4 blue and wasn't working in grand line and most of they're work was in shadow