Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

So no revealing my character then?
That's right.
Can I enroll in you & @Dragomir ’s mafia school at the same time?
You don't need to go to Dest's bumass community mafia college.

Enroll in Sensei Drago's School of Mafia is all you need to do. It's a university greater than even Ivy League.
Yet you guys led a crusade on me for meta reads even though i was actually contributing as opposed to Rej but he gets a free pass.:lusalty:
@Dragomir @Dr_Professor83 @Ekkologix :whitepress:
:tiredpepe

Emil

Certified Memelord
Every game I've played with her I've actually kind of been impressed with her play. This game I'm just left with wanting so much more.
shes been inactive recently as both alignments

actually i didnt rly play ToS 1 so the players that played that could tell u how her activity was. she was town there

That's right.

You don't need to go to Dest's bumass community mafia college.

Enroll in Sensei Drago's School of Mafia is all you need to do. It's a university greater than even Ivy League.

:tiredpepe
What's the difference between a community college and other colleges?

I only know community colleges from the show community.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Ekko and Fuji definitely scum at least one of them

Proff and Conq screams noob to me

TAC is likely Town

Nat somehow has 70 posts and I don't remember a single one, scum lean

Half the players are coasting, Rej in particular made one big lore post and dipped. But I'll give him some slack for a few more hours since I know his time zone.
For me it was her posting right after I mentioned her and went after low posters
except for these two posts everything else from uwu has been either lore or fluff.
weirldy i think their reason for voting nat is flimsy as well and misty voted nat as well right after uwu.
they were called out by LM and gram right after and i dont like the reason uwu gave as well.
thoughts on uwu? @Destroya @Ekkologix @Dr_Professor83 @Dragomir @Fruitji etc

Tobi said he thinks my character is in the game because of his character, thats the only thing that gives me a bit of pause.

As i said he seemed a bit too excited early on, so maybe he got some strong scum role.
that’s literally not what i said

ekko asked if i thought it was a fake claim because he thought ningguang wasn’t important enough to be in the game

i said if my character is in the game then ningguang definitely is

except for these two posts everything else from uwu has been either lore or fluff.
weirldy i think their reason for voting nat is flimsy as well and misty voted nat as well right after uwu.
they were called out by LM and gram right after and i dont like the reason uwu gave as well.
thoughts on uwu? @Destroya @Ekkologix @Dr_Professor83 @Dragomir @Fruitji etc
Feels weird that they accused Rej of coasting when they themselves have been coasting.

I don’t really know what to think of them but they’re a POE to me.

Shit, I might Vig @Tobi if I had a shot and we got the Misty lynch secured. @Destroya

He’s so inactive in games his thread play is pretty much non verifiable and he always turns out to be Scum. So I’d probably feel better if he was gone and his existence didn’t nag at the back of my mind. I can never trust him nor can I accurately read him due to his style.
so you are just going by last game
:okay:
anyways if it wasn’t clear already i’m actually trying this time, unlike last game where all my posts were fluff lol

Status
Not open for further replies.