Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I'm just asking you if you still think he won't or have you changed your mind? Because he still hasn't gotten any boost. It's just been hinted.
If it happens, I won't be surprised. Just depends on how Oda will handle Drake and Apoo. But so far it looks like Sanji is soloing.
The hint is basically what will happen. Sanji will end up wearing the suit a third time and something will happen again.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
First, yeah I would have prefered Sanji to stay a nobody. Him being from an "important" family is not really what i wanted.

The only one i accept being part of a great bloodline is Luffy. This was introduced really early and it was well done so why not.

But some things considering Sanji and his bloodline : first the vinsmoke are important but they are not top tier either. He is not the son of a Yonko or an admiral or the son of the Gorosei guy or related to some past legend.

Also there isn't parallels between Sanji and his family, on the contrary Sanji did everything to NEVER be like them. He is different, he is his own character.

And more importantly the Vinsmoke are not at all connected to his dream : Sanji wants to discover all blue. The Vinz couldn't care less, and there is no link between that. Sanji ancestors weren't the one who discovered All blue the first time. Germa story is way different : North Blue kingdom etc.

With Zoro it's different. Zoro is now connected to the strongest swordman in history while he also wants to be the strongest swordman in history. Zoro has a eye scar and obviously Ryuma had one too etc..... It's cheap. It is like Zoro was destined by bloodline to be what he is and becoming what he will become. Even his eye scar seems forced now. He only have it because Ryuma had it too. Even if the eye is a secret power it means that only Ryuma and Zoro have it and they are from the same family..... It also means that the two strongest swordmen in One piece would be from the same family, it's lame. It's like saying that only Zoro could have done that, not only because he has iron guts but also because he is a shimotsuki and related to Ryuma.

I wanted Zoro to be his own character not some Ryuma 2.0

All in all I don't like that at all.

you making a thesis about Sanji awakening but couldn't realize Momotaro puns :crazwhat:
:milaugh:
Never really thought of the Luffy + Momo = Momotaro ting :p
I'm familiar with Momotaro theory just thought it was interesting that the combination of their names is actually "Momotaro" which is pretty interesting ^^ particularly considering that both are the de-facto leaders of the alliance :p

Wait, you're telling me that there are still people who don't know about this Momotaro theory? :crazwhat:
Haha 'm familiar with Momotaro theory :p. What I found interesting was the fact that a combination of both Luffy's and Momo's names = Momotaro ^^

Last edited:
Not a fan of Zoro bloodline possibly playing a part in him being a worlds strongest but that aside.
First, yeah I would have prefered Sanji to stay a nobody. Him being from an "important" family is not really what i wanted.

The only one i accept being part of a great bloodline is Luffy. This was introduced really early and it was well done so why not.

But some things considering Sanji and his bloodline : first the vinsmoke are important but they are not top tier either. He is not the son of a Yonko or an admiral or the son of the Gorosei guy or related to some past legend.

Also there aren't parallels between Sanji and his family, on the contrary Sanji did everything to NEVER be like them. He is different, he is his own character.

And more importantly the Vinsmoke are not at all connected to his dream : Sanji wants to discover all blue. The Vinz couldn't care less, and there is no link between that. Sanji ancestors weren't the one who discovered All blue the first time. Germa story is way different : North Blue kingdom etc.

With Zoro it's different. Zoro is now connected to the strongest swordman in history while he also wants to be the strongest swordman in history. Zoro has a eye scar and obviously Ryuma had one too etc..... It's cheap. It is like Zoro was destined by bloodline to be what he is and becoming what he will become. Even his eye scar seems forced now. He only have it because Ryuma had it too. Even if the eye is a secret power it means that only Ryuma and Zoro have it and they are from the same family..... It also means that the two strongest swordmen in One piece would be from the same family, it's lame. It's like saying that only Zoro could have done that, not only because he has iron guts but also because he is a shimotsuki and related to Ryuma.

It's been 10 years that i am a fan of Zoro because he is a son of nobody working his ass off to become someone.
This Shimotuski shit really risk to ruin a lot from his character, despite he will keep having a special place for me whatever the future holds for him.
I am tired of this japanese fetishism for chosen ones.

Also there aren't parallels between Sanji and his family, on the contrary Sanji did everything to NEVER be like them. He is different, he is his own character.

We have no idea about Ryuma goal if he ever wanted to become the greatest swordsman in history it could very well have happened
while he was protecting his country from Marines and WG. Zoro did not meet any of his family members that influenced his decision to become the greatest swordsman he choose that by himself. Would Zoro have come this far for example if he gave up on his goal after Mihawk defeated him his bloodline is totally irrelevant we have watched him training go through hell to reach this level. How does one's own will get influenced by bloodline come on Zoro has and will always be his own character respectfully disagree with you on this

I'll always enjoy a chapter that involves Sanji fighting and this one showed us more of the fight against the top two Calamities. Hyogoro knows what's going on, can't have anyone disrupting Zoro and Sanji's fight(s).

King disarming Zoro after withstanding a Rengoku Onigiri is impressive but I wouldn't be surprised if Zoro still wins this with room to spare. Queen busting out armament to block Sanji and Sanji exclaiming his passion burns hotter than any flame was great.

Zoro being a Shimotsuki was hinted at earlier with his resemblance to Ushimaru (now's just the point where other characters are commenting on it) and so long as it doesn't drastically change anything, I'm fine with it. I don't really want Sanji getting a genetic boost but if it happens, I'll try and see the good aspects of it.

Hopefully Marco still remains relevant for the rest of this war and makes himself useful somewhere (he's already done so much but still, I'd like to see more). Jack's hybrid is disappointing in design. Glad to see Luffy on his way back to face Kaido again. Momo aging has been a popular theory though I'm not crazy about it but it ain't bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.