Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Zoro is training and fighting by himself, by him being linked to the former best swordmen make his whole adventure forced and cheaper. Like if everything was meant for him to become the WSS ad new sword god.

And lol about Sanji. If we discovered that Sanji ancestor was some kind of great great chef who did amazing things i would be equally pissed and even more because Sanji is my fav.

(but yeah you're wrong about what you said about Sanji being like his family or about Sanji not caring about his dream)
How? Zoro never has said anything about his family and he has done all of this just cuz of his own strenght. You just like to throw the word cheap dont you:milaugh: Sanji dream was literally made in to a gag in fishman island and it was complete mockery. He literally said I found my all blue, so he didnt give a fuck. Thats a cheap dream.

His powers are all his family, even the bounty. He has become all he hated about his family, so that cheap too. Completely destroyed character that all he has is cooking and his perverted mentality

This chapter was so damn good. We got so many things from this. From Zoro being a descendant of Ryuma, to King's race finally being revealed and possibly being from the moon. Sanji's abilities can possibly be enhanced. Is there a connection with the Lunarian dna and Sanji? Could Judge have used that for Sanji? We'll see.

Also for all these threads out there about swordsmen, and hakimen, Shanks vs Mihawk. Oda has elaborated more with one of King's lines in this chapter. "Ive never understood why anyone would stick to traditional forms and techniques during a real battle." Zoro then acknowledged that King never claimed to be a swordsman. Just because you have a sword and use it during battle doesnt mean you are a swordsman. I think we can finally put this to rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.