Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You straight up said “that’s what I think” when @Ekkologix asked if you thought they were Scum. That’s not a lack of Town vibes. It’s a straight up accusation.

Now I have to decide if you’re Town who says and means two different things or if you’re Scum who can’t keep their story straight.
in my experience, its rare that an experienced player will flub in this way as scum, fwiw

So the misty wagon currently consists of Melkor, Ekko, Rayleigh, Dest, Prof, Juliet and Fuji

Im finding it extremely hard to visualise all of those players as town, which means that for her to be scum, a potential teammate(s) would have to be willing to sac off someone who hasnt played in 3 years, and a claimed prot role?

not having it

So the misty wagon currently consists of Melkor, Ekko, Rayleigh, Dest, Prof, Juliet and Fuji

Im finding it extremely hard to visualise all of those players as town, which means that for her to be scum, a potential teammate(s) would have to be willing to sac off someone who hasnt played in 3 years, and a claimed prot role?

not having it
I’ll admit. My biggest apprehension with the Misty vote is that all of those players are on the same wagon, since I’m still suspicious of most of them.

But I still don’t like the way Misty handled Fruitji v Ekko at all if they’re Town.

I don’t know anything about flavor so besides being a protective role the claim means nothing to be unless we have a counter claim or something.

Wasn't it time you unvoted, or are you not believing my claim?

@raileigh-sama wasn't it time you read for yourself? Past two pages is a good place to start
I mean, I’m not sure I take your word for it immediately with the claim. Claiming isn’t an immediate get out of jail free card.

If I decide I want to take a chance on you I still have time.

I’ll admit. My biggest apprehension with the Misty vote is that all of those players are on the same wagon, since I’m still suspicious of most of them.

But I still don’t like the way Misty handled Fruitji v Ekko at all if they’re Town.

I don’t know anything about flavor so besides being a protective role the claim means nothing to be unless we have a counter claim or something.
Google is your best friend

Zemmi

GodMommie
For me it should be ekko, many ppl have been saying Fuji v him wasnt tvt, so if we are to believe fuji, ekko would make the scum list. I just have a bad feeling about him i can't explain
The thing that bugs me about that scenario is how it was jumped on by other players when I said that looked like scum vs scum to me. Thought after that they both calmed down and chilled out quickly, ending up reading each other as town.

So I'm not sure what the deal is with 1.) So many people agreeing with and 2.) Them both quickly reading each other as town shortly after they got attention from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.