• B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Rindou! I haven't played with you in a while, let's go!

Tragic how you subbed in for Light though. He was one of my susses. And even worse, there's a meme about how Light subs out as scum. Can you overcome that? Memes are the most powerful scum hunting tool.
LMAOOOO

ThisAncientCenturion has to follow ThisAncientCenturion’s meta. Light is scum

:josad:I read more than 100 pages but cant decide whom to vote. so I voted whoever has the most votes:goyea:
Is this your way of solving the game by just sheeping on whatever's having the most votes?

Is there someone you're scum reading? Give me 3 names.

i mean he was claiming character out of nowhere without anyone even asking for it.
the reaction was to him claiming and not to his character.
Your reaction really reminded me of a player from NF who usually has similar reactions to ppl claiming smth (don't remember if he's only doing it as certain alignments tho)

Tragic how you subbed in for Light though. He was one of my susses. And even worse, there's a meme about how Light subs out as scum. Can you overcome that? Memes are the most powerful scum hunting tool.
Hey Drago! :D

I can say that the spot I subbed in for is Town. And yes I can overcome ppl tryna sus me for 'memes' instead of doing actual game solving lmao.

Zemmi

GodMommie

Does he really? He seemed very confident in my game when he was the arsonist. :choppawhat: Then in the 2nd one when he was town for that very brief moment he barely was active and seemed disinterested in the game until he turned into scum.

D

Dragomir

Does he really? He seemed very confident in my game when he was the arsonist. :choppawhat: Then in the 2nd one when he was town for that very brief moment he barely was active and seemed disinterested in the game until he turned into scum.
He likes to be scum, but every game that he has subbed out in, he was scum in. I've never seen Light sub out when he was town before.

Status
Not open for further replies.