Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly the best part about this is simple. Anyone hard pushing or trying to save a scum player is probably not scum themselves. No reason to push teammates not try to save a teammate so early when they save them for a day, teammate flips then they are scum. Seeems silly. I’d rather see an LM lynch at this point with those 2 claims. Especially if uwu can vig an inactive or a sus to prove herself that would help. And we could also check uwu or misty depending who we don’t lynch.

anyone see an issue with that?
Not everyone busses their mates hard.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Are u this nervous about getting voted, dont really like this post
no, I am just curious

I would shoote ekko lel

And I would vest myself lel
you sound like pretty cornered as you would do everything to self preserve, shooting down an attacker of yours and granting the protect to yourself, not pretty sure how wolfy you are because such answers may not come from a wolf who has mates and especially not that quickly

I for sure don't want to vote you this DP

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Don't you dare fucking feign anger here.
nah fuck you lol.
if you really want me lynched you'd start and push a full on wagon rather than keep throwing shade everytime i do something.
its almost like you're calling me scum for everything i do and even if i dont do anything.
idrc at this point. im not gonna leave my priorities to pander to a man child who just cant accept that his instincts were wrong for once.
if you really think im scum, push a wagon, lynch me and then look like a clown.

I disagree with that logic. Saving a teammate from being lynched is something I've done before. It's something that occurred in the JoJo game that ended a few days ago where the entire scum was doing their best to save each other and they succeeded. That logic of scum won't save their buddy cause it's too risky isn't bulletproof and you can't always expect scums to do conventional tactics like that. All that matters is how the save attempt is done not just if it's done. The how is the most important part to determining if it's teammates saving themselves or townie just trying to get someone else lynched.
It’s obviously not every time. You are too exact. It’s not even logic. I feel like your off on all my posts and you are arguing for the sake of arguing. Once again you are misconstrued on the point. You can string all the possibilities together and regardless you can use semantics to break them apart. It just doesn’t really work that way. It’s just a basic pattern that’s not usually used in mafia. Doesn’t mean it’s perfect or bulletproof as you say every time. Of course not. But I don’t see why that’s the part of that you argue with and why you even need to question. Seems obvious to not believe such a thing to happen every time?

Scum trying to safe himself :whitepress:
Why wouldn’t you vote for the other train? If you know you are town or really any role, no reason to die and not vote for someone else who can save you. Not that I’ve been scum reading you in past pages but I feel like you’ve gotten to the point of blah and haven’t given much recently to show any town like feels. More like you are just poking

Status
Not open for further replies.