Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, Conq’s a cool guy even if he is Scummy this game. I definitely wouldn’t want him to stop playing.

I think his thread play looks pretty sketchy. Especially that Hayumi sheep. Still think the Frame Immunity claim looks good but it’s not enough to Town read him when his play has been shady. He remains a POE. If he doesn’t shape up he’s gotta go tho.
I just find it hilarious getting so mad when he's been absolute garbage this game.

Cause I don't want to kill anyone I don't think is scum anymore. Lm and ekko I believe are scum, I'm fine with their lynch.
Also, my lynch gives lots of info, and I got a splitting headache which has been debilitating me for the past hours, so I don't feel like this anymore lol in a way
But once again that doesn’t make sense. Even if you find someone perfect town. You yourself would be more town then them because you know your role. Where you don’t know theirs. See what I mean?
What push is there on me exactly? Also i just wanted Fruit's opinion on you and the player u subbed in for since he already voiced it on the one I'm subbing
Push as in the few talking about your prior player being sus. But you pushing that to me by asking. Which you just stated. Which kinda makes my point about it actually

Zemmi

GodMommie
I most certainly won't push anything by this standard but I wouldn't be surprised if most of the people who subbed were scum :milaugh: The reason I won't push it (besides it being absolute obsurd and rude) is that is exacty what happened to me in the last game I subbed in for mafia and most all the subs were for antitowns.

I most certainly won't push anything by this standard but I wouldn't be surprised if most of the people who subbed were scum :milaugh: The reason I won't push it (besides it being absolute obsurd and rude) is that is exacty what happened to me in the last game I subbed in for mafia and most all the subs were for antitowns.
Ain't no place for rudeness when it comes to winning Zemmie. And you did sus light right?

Im still willing to give UB her chance to prove she's town, might be biased because i'm happy she's playing here lol.

Also slight sus on drago. I didn’t like his interaction with myself because they didn’t really have a point to them and then given some pressure back to his posts he flaked. IMO that’s more to push so he doesn’t get more attention to himself.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Ain't no place for rudeness when it comes to winning Zemmie. And you did sus light right?

Im still willing to give UB her chance to prove she's town, might be biased because i'm happy she's playing here lol.
No I didn't suspect Light, I just wanted the bestie to play :josad: I did think because he was being quiet he could possibly be scum or a specific town role but he said neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.