Speculations Trio conquest of the sea

Has trio conquest been born?

• Total voters
lmao, stay mad.
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

show me feats of sanji that validate ur nonsense. if not then clown somewhere else.
:beckmoji:
They don't have.they have wings and for them wings need to be equal in everything
And my point is that they have to be equal in everything lets make zoro the cook or better let's make zoro smart as Sanji or Sanji idiot as zoro,because they have to be equal in everything ignoring the fact that this is referring to M3. zoro and Sanji being the leaders after his captain but zoro being stronger

im taking notes here, you are a star man :kata:

So so anytime I talk out my ass and get caught up in my bullshit I’ll just have to shift the burden of proof even though it was on me to begin with.

juses this is some gold material your giving me here
I can easily prove feats are inconsistent
While you are dodging the question and running away

I see so when I get trapped in my bullshit I play victim and shift blame, nice I’ll remember this when we talk about hakiman and swordsman.

you sir are a genius at playing a clown
yes you finally admitted you got trapped in your own bullshit you played the victim and shift the blame
Thanks for your honesty
:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

feats > portrayal
feats > your fanfiction
Are you sure about that?
So what you are saying is feats are the measure and nothing else?
I just want to make sure

Hopefully you’re smart enough not to fall in an obvious trap

yes you finally admitted you got trapped in your own bullshit you played the victim and shift the blame
Thanks for your honesty

Are you sure about that?
So what you are saying is feats are the measure and nothing else?
I just want to make sure
No need for thanks, I mean it’s all your teaching we should all be thankful for.

thanks to you I’ll always remember to talk out my ass and listen with my feet, I will completely ignore all logic and reason just because:myman:

you are a faking genius teacher god damn, you have paypal I wanna pay for your services

No need for thanks, I mean it’s all your teaching we should all be thankful for.

thanks to you I’ll always remember to talk out my ass and listen with my feet, I will completely ignore all logic and reason just because:myman:

you are a faking genius teacher god damn, you have paypal I wanna pay for your services
No thanks
You already faced a great humiliation and lost dignity
I don’t want you to lose money also

@Owari Da is running from a simple question because he knows I can easily embarrass him if he answered yes