Speculations Trio conquest of the sea

Has trio conquest been born?

• Total voters
Yes I can because Zoro is stronger. Wings shit is only for importance to Luffy.
"the stars will take the stage" coming from white beard's first commander, isn't enough to make you understand that sanji will always be the 90 to zoro's 100?

Lmao the hate on sanji was pathetic and frustrating, now it's just hilarious

"he'll be remembered for being on the pirate king's crew, nothing else"

Oda: he's actually from a nearly extinct race of fire bending gods that were feared even by white beard

"he's just a chef"

Oda: he's luffy's left hand and captain of the crew in his absence

"he'll be yonko commander level by the end of the series"

Oda: he's folding a yonko commander in his base and he's decades away from reaching his prime

Please keep going on, it gets funnier every week

King low diffed Rs sanji and made him begfor his life

Zoro made queen shit his pants by a just swing

Wings my ass :lulz:
when compare to powerlevels king and Zoro fucking far above than Queen and Sanji lol
King's kicks couldn't even make sanji flinch, and he did no damage to him despite catching him off guard

Please sir, read panels where zoro isn't in

Imagine coming up with the "king neg diffed" bullshit, sanji lost more blood seing Nami naked than he did after king's attack

T

The coo master couldnt even dodge king s grab meanwhile zoro blocked it easy
:milaugh: damn

Judges failure Coo didnt better than Zoro or luffy from the begin with
Post automatically merged:

Show me the exact panel where sanji is knocked out

Did you actually read the last chapter? Or atleast saw the first panel in that image? Sanji blocked king's kicks despite feeling weird
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/rs-sanji-knocked-out-by-kings-unnamed-attack.16212/

mf passout since luffy saw the attack and until Zoro and luffy team up lol

:milaugh: damn

Judges failure Coo didnt better than Zoro or luffy from the begin with

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/rs-sanji-knocked-out-by-kings-unnamed-attack.16212/

mf passout since luffy saw the attack and until Zoro and luffy team up lol
Bro he didn't pass out, as I said show me the exact panel where sanji on the ground and unconscious, we only see him on his feet walking towards where the crew is, and now we know he was actually nerfed during that clash

Aren’t you the ones fumming because zoro after training his whole life + with mihawk + got an op legendary sword is equal to sanji who ran for 2 years?????
And the constant threads trying to downplay sanji is just you guys venting your frustrations

The anger inside you is understandable
And you guys are doing a terrible job trying to hide it

Can you imagine if sanji trained as much as zoro?
He would neg 10 zoros at least
:suresure:
“Equal”

VS

VS

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
"the stars will take the stage" coming from white beard's first commander, isn't enough to make you understand that sanji will always be the 90 to zoro's 100?

Lmao the hate on sanji was pathetic and frustrating, now it's just hilarious

"he'll be remembered for being on the pirate king's crew, nothing else"

Oda: he's actually from a nearly extinct race of fire bending gods that were feared even by white beard

"he's just a chef"

Oda: he's luffy's left hand and captain of the crew in his absence

"he'll be yonko commander level by the end of the series"

Oda: he's folding a yonko commander in his base and he's decades away from reaching his prime

Please keep going on, it gets funnier every week
Where Sanji did something at least 5% as good as Hakai or scar?

Sanji would die to Hakai. It's nit even about shitting on character. Dude has no CoA and he was finished after unnamed move from King.

Where Sanji did something at least 5% as good as Hakai or scar?

Sanji would die to Hakai. It's nit even about shitting on character. Dude has no CoA and he was finished after unnamed move from King.
He took no damage, despite being nerfed because the raid suit was messing with his body he still managed to block multiple kicks from king, and he has coa, did you miss the lighting around his leg when he clashed with king?

Bro how can you say he doesn't coa?

He took no damage, despite being nerfed because the raid suit was messing with his body he still managed to block multiple kicks from king, and he has coa, did you miss the lighting around his leg when he clashed with king?

Bro how can you say he doesn't coa?
1. RS is not nerfing him thats just your headcannon.
2. He only blocked 1 kick that was aimed at Momo not him, and he made noises of pain while doing it
3. He has no COA feats, for all we know his mastery of CoA is even lower than Tashigi
4. He never clashed with King, he blocked 1 attack aimed at Momo and he got, beaten down by full zoan form King thats it.

Or was it different for you when you were reading it?

1. RS is not nerfing him thats just your headcannon.
2. He only blocked 1 kick that was aimed at Momo not him, and he made noises of pain while doing it
3. He has no COA feats, for all we know his mastery of CoA is even lower than Tashigi
4. He never clashed with King, he blocked 1 attack aimed at Momo and he got, beaten down by full zoan form King thats it.

Or was it different for you when you were reading it?
The raid suit is nerfing him, it's already established that he feels weird

It doesn't take more than 5 braincells to figure out he has haki, just look at the Goddamm sparkles, and that he blocked multiple kicks, you can see that the position changed

Are you actually reading one piece? It doesn't feel like it

The raid suit is nerfing him, it's already established that he feels weird
Feeling weird does not equate to being nerfed my guy

sound efect of Sanji blocking a kick aimed at Momo just like i said

It doesn't take more than 5 braincells to figure out he has haki, just look at the Goddamm sparkles, and that he blocked multiple kicks, you can see that the position changed

Are you actually reading one piece? It doesn't feel like it
No one said Sanji doesnt have haki calm your tits, i said he doesnt have feats of using it or am i wrong? if so then please show me 1 panel of him using hardening, please......

there were no sparkles you mapet jesus fucking christ, those are sound efects Oda uses when people of note clash, there are no lighting spark of when CoA is clashing are you fucking blind?

What did i even expect a logical response from a delusional Sanji fan, godamnit, you retards give all of us a bad name here!

Feeling weird does not equate to being nerfed my guy

sound efect of Sanji blocking a kick aimed at Momo just like i said

No one said Sanji doesnt have haki calm your tits, i said he doesnt have feats of using it or am i wrong? if so then please show me 1 panel of him using hardening, please......

there were no sparkles you mapet jesus fucking christ, those are sound efects Oda uses when people of note clash, there are no lighting spark of when CoA is clashing are you fucking blind?

What did i even expect a logical response from a delusional Sanji fan, godamnit, you retards give all of us a bad name here!

He's feeling weird, whatever is happening inside of him is something that distracts him

Also one panel of him hardening?
:okay:

:myman::myman:

He's feeling weird, whatever is happening inside of him is something that distracts him

Also one panel of him hardening?
:okay:

:myman::myman:
He himself said its fine and not a problem, only you think it is.

I had forgotten that thanks, but that kick did nothing to Drake so the point still stands that Sanji's CoA feats are pretty pathetic until he shows new feats vs Queen, so in the end all your points where far from correct!