Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here, but 3 people werre targetted. Idk if this is a town abulity or not. I mean if it tells you what the consequences of not following it are im leaning town?
Could it be an ability to target the three leading posters by any chance?

I wouldn't say it's necessarily a Town ability. Let's assume for a second the three of us our all Town. If scum targeted us, it means three townies HAVE to use there ability on each other or they can't vote next day phase. Either option seems like a pretty good deal if I'm a Wolf and a good way to confused and control a portion of the town. Now, does it happen to the top three posters or are the three of us actually fucking townies.

:smart:

Because one of those possibilities is proven false by Gram’s death lol. So I was wondering why you ever brought that up as a possibility. Gram couldn’t have been framing Hayumi.
So let me explain this again

Grammaton dies
He was pretty sure a townie (mafia wouldnt really kill and sweep their target, am I right?)
Who did Grammaton suspect last dayphase? Hayumi

So this throws bad light on Hayumi

So there are two ways to interpret this:
Hayumi is scum, and killed Grammaton to be rid of his pressure
Scum (Not Grammaton) killed Grammaton to throw bad light on Hayumi and try get her mislynched

We gotta mind both options

So let me explain this again

Grammaton dies
He was pretty sure a townie (mafia wouldnt really kill and sweep their target, am I right?)
Who did Grammaton suspect last dayphase? Hayumi

So this throws bad light on Hayumi

So there are two ways to interpret this:
Hayumi is scum, and killed Grammaton to be rid of his pressure
Scum (Not Grammaton) killed Grammaton to throw bad light on Hayumi and try get her mislynched

We gotta mind both options
Okay. Now I understand lol. I thought you were calling @Hayumi ’s wagon scum lead. Sorry for misunderstanding.

Could it be an ability to target the three leading posters by any chance?

I wouldn't say it's necessarily a Town ability. Let's assume for a second the three of us our all Town. If scum targeted us, it means three townies HAVE to use there ability on each other or they can't vote next day phase. Either option seems like a pretty good deal if I'm a Wolf and a good way to confused and control a portion of the town. Now, does it happen to the top three posters or are the three of us actually fucking townies.

:smart:
Last time i got a blackmailing ability, it was a scum ability in the WG game and i didn’t follow it and i got rolecrushed for it and i think scum got my role too.

So maybe it could be scum too you’re right.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
:josad: that means I did nothing this night, but thanks.

Btw doesn't that kinda make YOU a type of jailor?
yes, I can combine some abilities together how I please, but then the different parts literally go on a "cooldown" and some parts are one-shots, it makes sense with my character to be a very very versatile/flexible character

Status
Not open for further replies.