Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
u know what i mean
u guys could of help clear lots of stuff day 1 but didnt do it
You know very well I was playing the other game. Also I gave my thoughts about every claim last dp except for Fuji's. So if it comes to flavor, I think I'm helping.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You know very well I was playing the other game. Also I gave my thoughts about every claim last dp except for Fuji's. So if it comes to flavor, I think I'm helping.
i was playing in that game too and after it ended we had atleast 28 hours to talk here
not an excuse

i am asking u which statment of dest did u lie detect stop deflecting :seriously:
@Fruitji your next post better be answering this.

ohh

yea uwu was playing dumb
i hinted cryo noble user at the time and its only 1 character that that could be and he was denying knowing it until i made it super obvious later
it seemed to be that he wanted to fish out what does cryo users do by saying do the freeze roleblock? comment
Yeah it was that

u know what i mean
u guys could of help clear lots of stuff day 1 but didnt do it
See, I do disagree with this. There wasn't a ton in D1 that I though 'wow, I sure need a lore master to explain this to me'. You keep wanting to suss the lore master for being quieter and I kind of think that's NAI. I think this is what the root of our disagreement over that UWU shit. Now that he flipped SK, I obviously wasn't defending him. If you want to use this as a leaping off point to then look into those quiet lore master further and see if they've done something scummy OTHER than just keep quiet, than I agree with you. But to simply call them scum for being quiet because they know the lore I think is wrong.

Also, I'm calling Tobi scum because he coasted like this in back to back game as Wolf, not because he's a quiet lore master.

Status
Not open for further replies.