Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
actually i want the opinions of all the lore masters on this.
@Wris @Rej @Tobi
Xiao was made an indie because he was a Yaksha imo. But not sure why he was an SK. Should have been non hostile.

We have a few characters who could be a cult leader. All of them are bad. So I don't think we could have another Xiao case.

@Ekkologix @Lord Melkor @Dragomir @Wris

Can I kindly get your thoughts on each other?

Because you're scummates :catblush:

Dragomir seems genuine to me, I remember liking him day one, active and contributing.

Wris could be scum, i do not recall she did anything.

Ekkologix is all over the place, hard to read for me but not fan of his focus on people knowing the lore.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Dragomir seems genuine to me, I remember liking him day one, active and contributing.

Wris could be scum, i do not recall she did anything.

Ekkologix is all over the place, hard to read for me but not fan of his focus on people knowing the lore.
literally 1 of them just flipped scum tho :kaidowhat:

D

Dragomir

no its 99% indie

but 50/50 on it being good or bad
How can you be so sure that I'm an indie when Xiao, the guy who you say should be a town power role, flipped the SK? You say that flavor is useless so my question is, why do the stats on my character's alignment even matter if he can be anything?

Well, imma be honest, I read like 70 out 150 pages. I totally gave up on that phase.

I'm neutral on Ekko. Dunno why some are town reading him.
Drago seemed alright.
Lord Melkor seemed sus. After his action claim dunno. He didn't explain why he was voting Nick either. So I wouldn't put him as town.
Wris is town to the core.
I actually said why I scum read Nick just before I voted him. He seemed non-comittal to me and said stuff like that people should not join wagons.

Status
Not open for further replies.