• B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
@Ekkologix @Lord Melkor @Dragomir @Wris

Can I kindly get your thoughts on each other?

Because you're scummates :catblush:
Well, imma be honest, I read like 70 out 150 pages. I totally gave up on that phase.

I'm neutral on Ekko. Dunno why some are town reading him.
Drago seemed alright.
Lord Melkor seemed sus. After his action claim dunno. He didn't explain why he was voting Nick either. So I wouldn't put him as town.
Wris is town to the core.

A whole ton of interactions that would help give you reads. I was definitely not bussing Ekko for no reason. You know that bussing is something I'm not a fan of. I strongly recommend that you read the last 15-20 pages of EoD.
Ok, so I take it you scumread Susopp and townread Melkor? What about Wris?

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ekkologix @Lord Melkor @Dragomir @Wris

Can I kindly get your thoughts on each other?

Because you're scummates :catblush:
> drago is indie, idk if his wincon is town or anti town tho but revealing his identity might get him killed by the other twin as part of their wincon. or maybe he just has to find the other twin to win

> melkor seems town, i dont see whats particularly wrong with their posts? i feel like his EoD fast wagon out of nowhere was hella strong indicative to how town he is. ur push on him feels forged like ur sus of uwu last day.

> wris is playing very scummy by laying low, but thats such a lazy read to give to someone who like 15 other players r doing the same as them. im just kekmalding about last game so cant give her free pass + she and tobi know the lore so extra pressure needs to be their way like for uwu

> ekko is the goated town leader

Status
Not open for further replies.