Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so glad we have nothing with an indie flip and cleaned kill. And a convert means reads are basically out window so anyone could be scum regardless of claim really.

Mim in phone so it’s hard to quote people from the past 12 pages so I’ll try to tag.
@Lord Melkor maybe explain your vote a bit better because that makes no sense. Especially since I voted you yesterday which wasn’t sure n the last minute indie train. Very dodgy or your reason and claim is meh.

@Underworld Broker i love that you keep saying I’m scum. It’s one of those use it down the road shade reads scum does to back up a vote. stop it’s very scummy. Almost same thing drago was doing yesterday.

@Dragomir you definitely don’t look townie, idk your claim so can’t give more wise, but what exactly you do to wris or tris? At this point a role claim wouldn’t be bad really since you just about claimed everything else. And actual results.

our lynch today needs to be about the 3 that all have conflicting results that really shouldn’t be a question. Ancient confirmed nat right? Or atleast is spoken for if I read that right. I don’t trust LM claim and he still look scummy and that doesn’t even included his vote on me which actually doesn’t make sense. Also saw someone ask about it and he ignored instead used that as another reasoning lol.
I’m still good with a LM lynch. I think the indie lynch was quick and was easy for him to be avoided like scum pushing him. His claim is meh IMO as a tracker. So I’m sticking to my vote last round for now

vote LM

Emil

Certified Memelord
I’m so glad we have nothing with an indie flip and cleaned kill. And a convert means reads are basically out window so anyone could be scum regardless of claim really.

Mim in phone so it’s hard to quote people from the past 12 pages so I’ll try to tag.
@Lord Melkor maybe explain your vote a bit better because that makes no sense. Especially since I voted you yesterday which wasn’t sure n the last minute indie train. Very dodgy or your reason and claim is meh.

@Underworld Broker i love that you keep saying I’m scum. It’s one of those use it down the road shade reads scum does to back up a vote. stop it’s very scummy. Almost same thing drago was doing yesterday.

@Dragomir you definitely don’t look townie, idk your claim so can’t give more wise, but what exactly you do to wris or tris? At this point a role claim wouldn’t be bad really since you just about claimed everything else. And actual results.

our lynch today needs to be about the 3 that all have conflicting results that really shouldn’t be a question. Ancient confirmed nat right? Or atleast is spoken for if I read that right. I don’t trust LM claim and he still look scummy and that doesn’t even included his vote on me which actually doesn’t make sense. Also saw someone ask about it and he ignored instead used that as another reasoning lol.
I’m still good with a LM lynch. I think the indie lynch was quick and was easy for him to be avoided like scum pushing him. His claim is meh IMO as a tracker. So I’m sticking to my vote last round for now

vote LM
do u think scum knew uwu was indie tho?
and apparently TAC confirmed nat and checked drago, and claims rolecrushed today

Status
Not open for further replies.