Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

@Dragomir you definitely don’t look townie, idk your claim so can’t give more wise, but what exactly you do to wris or tris? At this point a role claim wouldn’t be bad really since you just about claimed everything else. And actual results.
Claimed just about everything else? I haven't claimed anything. My character got outed. I'm not interested in dropping a role claim without any reason nor do I feel like revealing what I did to Tris. It isn't that important yet.

do u think scum knew uwu was indie tho?
and apparently TAC confirmed nat and checked drago, and claims rolecrushed today
No I don’t think anyone really knew what uwu was. But they knew he wasn’t mafia. So easy push off of LM, misty, or the other that had a chance to get lynched. So I wouldn’t be surprised to see someone on that uwu train last minute be mafia at this point for that easy misdirect

Elaborate on that for me. What posts of Tris's you didn't like?
This one, feels like it's just 'there', doesnt help that it was around the time Misty and juliet were having an argument so timing kinda suspect too

I just skimmed through this Dest vs Conq stuff. It's like they are repeating the same stuff over and over.

Almost every post of Conq is about defending himself. He is saying he is going to prove to us that he is townie, but so far he didn't really do anything like that imo.

Well, Dest's posts are 70% about Conq lol. But at least he was able to let go of Conq and focus on other players like Fuji, Ekko and Juliet.

So from this Dest looks slightly better. At least to me. But I wouldn't scum read Conq just yet >_>
page 3 section 9 of the scum handbook says summary posts that don’t give an opinion are scummy af

Do u feel pressed

:hihihi:

Whats ur read on wris btw
More like a annoyed thing. And I didn’t even know wris was a person until like today. So nothing really. I didn’t see any post from them D1 when I was around.
Claimed just about everything else? I haven't claimed anything. My character got outed. I'm not interested in dropping a role claim without any reason nor do I feel like revealing what I did to Tris. It isn't that important yet.
well we have a few calling you indie or not town. We know your claim lore wise which seems bad or atleast not good. You stated who you targeted because you say they scummy. I mean at some point it only make sense you’ll have to say what you did to wris. Actually doesn’t make sense to keep it back at this point other then to prolong it. When we can just get it out of way

Status
Not open for further replies.