• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
sounds good

[vote lynch @Rej]
your play is atrocious and just on the level of someone below Adam^2
Would the girl that Fruit claimed pass as cult too? Or are cults here getting fake claims too like I did in Bleach (with like fake role invest results etc.)
cult has to be a hype role, not just some 4 star, we saw the SK went to an adept, and it makes a bit of sense, not fully, Xiao makes sense from a Power Level point of view.

flavor aside
fuji and misty r the scummiest to me
more than LM
Since when do you find him scummy at all? Don't flip flop in the span of three seconds

> melkor seems town, i dont see whats particularly wrong with their posts? i feel like his EoD fast wagon out of nowhere was hella strong indicative to how town he is. ur push on him feels forged like ur sus of uwu last day.

D

Dragomir

well we have a few calling you indie or not town. We know your claim lore wise which seems bad or atleast not good. You stated who you targeted because you say they scummy. I mean at some point it only make sense you’ll have to say what you did to wris. Actually doesn’t make sense to keep it back at this point other then to prolong it. When we can just get it out of way
I'd rather not claim. Again, the action I performed on Tris is not that important to need to be revealed.

D

Dragomir

yes, either Aether or Lumine fit that, I thought earlier about Baal too
Okay, so you believe that Aether would fit as cult, Usopp says there's a 20% chance Aether is cult, Tris doesn't think he would be cult, and Tobi says Aether is town.

What is correct here? Obviously, I agree with Tobi but for the sake of everyone else here, what's the most likely alignment for Aether?
you are underwhelming me this DP
The day phase just started. What are you expecting?

Status
Not open for further replies.