Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

You’re a lot more sure of yourself and you hound players more.

yourw so soft like a cute little teddy bear

a teddy bear we’re gonna lynch
This is a game that the claims and overall the flavor, in general, has made everything confusing for me. EoD yesterday was a mindfuck with Usopp and UwU claiming shit that I didn't understand. I strongly suspected Usopp but he claimed something which convinced UwU that he was town which just made me really confused. Fuji, I decided to let go because I started to see that he could have just been a townie who raged at the suspicion against him, now I'm starting to think he's scum again. Overall, I've been terribly confused in the latter half of the last day and so far in this day phase.

Make of this however you like, but if you think I've been unsure of myself then this is why.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This is a game that the claims and overall the flavor, in general, has made everything confusing for me. EoD yesterday was a mindfuck with Usopp and UwU claiming shit that I didn't understand. I strongly suspected Usopp but he claimed something which convinced UwU that he was town which just made me really confused. Fuji, I decided to let go because I started to see that he could have just been a townie who raged at the suspicion against him, now I'm starting to think he's scum again. Overall, I've been terribly confused in the latter half of the last day and so far in this day phase.

Make of this however you like, but if you think I've been unsure of myself then this is why.
I don’t read scum posts

Status
Not open for further replies.