Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean wris never actually said if they targeted anyone so that doesnt really work. But also Wris didnt state if there action failed.

Regardless it doesnt matter immo. because at this point just because he roleblocked or not isnt gonna show faction alignment

D

Dragomir

watch now tpein will come and say he didnt receive anything

another action conflict triangle

great
Yeah, and that really frustrates me. I would have preferred to see what he said first. Had he claimed that he did receive something, it would have meant that my action got messed with or both Tris and Pein are buddies fabricating this claim.

@Nick bro, I told you that my claim is not important yet and a situation like this would be the reason why.

Well, you joining wagon on me yesterday does not me think better of you.
I didnt join a wagon. If you actually read back i basically started the wagon and psuhed your lynch. Yes there were like 2 votes on you before me but they were done very long ago and actually not actively pushing you. Once again, you need to go back and actually look at this stuff. I gave explanations and reasoning to my push on you and i still stnd by it (as i mentioned, once again, multiple times in my few posts about you). I feel like you are looking at this one sidedly and not giving much. Its like a defense mech to throw off or redirect. Its weak. I advise you to relook at my reasoning on you. seems like ignorance sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.