Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
More like a annoyed thing. And I didn’t even know wris was a person until like today. So nothing really. I didn’t see any post from them D1 when I was around.

well we have a few calling you indie or not town. We know your claim lore wise which seems bad or atleast not good. You stated who you targeted because you say they scummy. I mean at some point it only make sense you’ll have to say what you did to wris. Actually doesn’t make sense to keep it back at this point other then to prolong it. When we can just get it out of way
So you want Dragomir to claim all his abilities?

Do you want to lynch based on him being this Aether guy or are there more reasons?
multiple reasons actually.

1. the main it seems by most is Aether being his character. Which lore shows not town by most lore masters here.
2. He has been shadowy, not really giving much other then a presence. And just ask questions. really it from posts.
3. Roleblocking role. Meh =. cant really give this town or mafia or indie.
4. Seems like he just giving up.

5. Biggest reason would be i asked him if he scum reads wris still after action. He said no. But i shared a earlier post by him saying yes he does scum read him still after his action. Contradicting. B=Showed him, said he misread question which is wishy washy honestly. Looks more like a catch imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.