Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was scum reading him from the start, and I didn't read half the day where he claimed stuff. That "claim" doesn't clear him from being scum anyways, so I would do it even if I knew
i agree. i still think he is scum who is tunneling way to hard on the person who pushed his lynch yesterday. Though cant really ignore the role claim. But i dont like it at all. I just think drago more pressing

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
i tagged and quoted u b4, u only arrived after what drago said
I saw you quote me, yeah. You just said that T-Pein should reply to my question. That’s it. Not sure why you would expect me to reply.

D

Dragomir

or dead?
what about dead

or havent posted yet?
Lumine is obviously the mafia godfather to me. The only person who got killed is Gram and that was to a regular kill. With how powerful the SK was, do you think the godfather is going to die without a super-kill? C'mon now. Besides, I was town reading Gram last day phase.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Lumine is obviously the mafia godfather to me. The only person who got killed is Gram and that was to a regular kill. With how powerful the SK was, do you think the godfather is going to die without a super-kill? C'mon now. Besides, I was town reading Gram last day phase.
or lumine the good sibling and she died to a kill? we dont knwo he could be rolecrushed too

its too much speculation to think about

Emil

Certified Memelord
i agree. i still think he is scum who is tunneling way to hard on the person who pushed his lynch yesterday. Though cant really ignore the role claim. But i dont like it at all. I just think drago more pressing
cant speak for LM but id sometimes tunnel hard af if someone pushed my lynch when im town because that son of scum is being opportunistic in trying to yeet me

Status
Not open for further replies.