Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yeah, and that really frustrates me. I would have preferred to see what he said first. Had he claimed that he did receive something, it would have meant that my action got messed with or both Tris and Pein are buddies fabricating this claim.

@Nick bro, I told you that my claim is not important yet and a situation like this would be the reason why.
it could also be staged by u and tris because she is suddenly here to answer ONLY after u said u roleblocked her

D

Dragomir

was their a guilty result on you or something?
No. TAC learned my character and according to Usopp, there's a 99% chance that character is indie and a 50/50 chance he's good or bad. Tobi says my character is town. Rej agrees with Usopp that there's a 50/50 chance I'm good or bad but he thinks I could be town as well unlike Usopp.

No way that train is all town. The point of the train is those who quickly join on with some reasoning but not really enough. It would be best to look there if anywhere on one of the trains. Especially if one of the other 2 (LM or misty) flip mafia.
This is quite a general statement. Whom on this train do you suspect the most?

And I am not convinced about this Aether stuff with Dragomir: he seems protagonist from the wiki: https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Traveler

Emil

Certified Memelord
the fact that lumine didnt claim yet could either mean she is the bad twin or shes the dead gram

unless shes one of the ppl currently pushing drago

anyway we r running in circles

claim wincon atleast @Dragomir

[vote lynch drago]

D

Dragomir

the fact that lumine didnt claim yet could either mean she is the bad twin or shes the dead gram

unless shes one of the ppl currently pushing drago

anyway we r running in circles

claim wincon atleast @Dragomir

[vote lynch drago]
Claim my wincon? Bitch, I'm fucking town. What do you want me to say? Are you town, Usopp? If so, then my wincon is exactly what yours is.

Lumine is clearly not one of the people pushing me or else they would have claimed that from the jump and made you guys have to choose between one of us. Lumine is scum.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Claim my wincon? Bitch, I'm fucking town. What do you want me to say? Are you town, Usopp? If so, then my wincon is exactly what yours is.

Lumine is clearly not one of the people pushing me or else they would have claimed that from the jump and made you guys have to choose between one of us. Lumine is scum.
or dead?
what about dead

or havent posted yet?

This is quite a general statement. Whom on this train do you suspect the most?

And I am not convinced about this Aether stuff with Dragomir: he seems protagonist from the wiki: https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Traveler
do you only quote me? you tunnel a lot.

7 votes of course there is scum there. To who it is? its tough to decide. Problem is other then like 2 players the rest barely talk so you even get a read. I already have my scum reads. but once again you are still catching up.

Status
Not open for further replies.