Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
These could be true but right now, you guys don't know who Lumine is. So you'll have believe if I'm town or scum without that counterclaim. Please do ask yourselves, do you think I am town or scum?
i think you are indie and i dont like u lying about it but im not in the mood to yeet indies rn

cant speak for LM but id sometimes tunnel hard af if someone pushed my lynch when im town because that son of scum is being opportunistic in trying to yeet me
But he called me scummy for joining the train. He actually doesnt even bring up anything about me pushing his lynch. Thats my point.

These could be true but right now, you guys don't know who Lumine is. So you'll have believe if I'm town or scum without that counterclaim. Please do ask yourselves, do you think I am town or scum?
Considering u say u targeted wris I'd lean town

But the TAC thing then doesnt add up since he apparently even guessed ur character and he got rolecrushed

I'm also considering TAC could be lying about the rolecrushed stuff

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I sadly have to drop to pillow now. See ya tomorrow guys, keep eyes on Drago, remember he is a 50/50 case, could be either valuable ally or an overpowered enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.