• B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lumine
or the godfathers
or the cult

i mean in the story itself the traveller fights abyss/fatui, tries to find his sibling and defeats childe whose the biggest possible cult leader

the evil traveller is alligned with and leads the abyss

i dont think ur mafia, so u dont lead no abyss

ur here to find lumine, and maybe yeet abyss/fatui/childe

im rolling with that for now
Can you put me up to speed. What happened to Xlaw and Misty, did the later even get confirmed as a protect?

D

Dragomir

Normally, yes, but considering the fact that UwU could have super-killed 3 people, if I was mafia, I would definitely be happy that he's gone. Him super-kill 3 of us would be an absolutely devastating blow no matter how unlikely he is.
How unlikely it is*

Emil

Certified Memelord
plus with SK being alive mafia cant fake claim power roles because he will shoot them

now they comfortably can since the only remaining threat to them is cult and town vigs, and town wont shoot their power roles claimers

D

Dragomir

much more then that. I already gave 4 resons why youd be a good lynch candidate. and no im not quoting it for you, should have been seen already
Yeah, that and about me stalling my claim. But me trying to set you as a scum read for later was your initial reason, yes?

Could you quote it for me?
P much just my reply to ur post earlier:

These could be true but right now, you guys don't know who Lumine is. So you'll have believe if I'm town or scum without that counterclaim. Please do ask yourselves, do you think I am town or scum?
Considering u say u targeted wris I'd lean town

But the TAC thing then doesnt add up since he apparently even guessed ur character and he got rolecrushed

I'm also considering TAC could be lying about the rolecrushed stuff

Yeah, that and about me stalling my claim. But me trying to set you as a scum read for later was your initial reason, yes?
didnt really see your posts as anything useful. You just question but dont seem to give more then that. Your push towards me seemed artifical and fake. Not in anyway something id see as an arguement thats useful. Just shade throwing as stated day 1. Then day 2, well thats been explained more then once.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Can you put me up to speed. What happened to Xlaw and Misty, did the later even get confirmed as a protect?
soo first:
> nat roleblocked LM
> LM tracked rej and saw him targeting nat
> rej confirmed that he roleblocked + protected nat, a jail kinda ability

and:
> TAC flavor copped drago as aether, the male traveller
> TAC then claims he is rolecrushed. might or might not be related to targeting drago, but he still got his results b4 being rolecrushed apparently.

and:
> drago roleblocked tris
> tris claimed sending something to tpein
> tpein claims not receiving it

and:
> you jailed me
> night claims an ability failing on me, very likely cuz ur jail

and:
> prof and conq claim abilities failing on dest, however prof later on realized his didnt fail, but doesnt seem to help much in uncovering dest alignment?

thats what i can remember

soo first:
> nat roleblocked LM
> LM tracked rej and saw him targeting nat
> rej confirmed that he roleblocked + protected nat, a jail kinda ability

and:
> TAC flavor copped drago as aether, the male traveller
> TAC then claims he is rolecrushed. might or might not be related to targeting drago, but he still got his results b4 being rolecrushed apparently.

and:
> drago roleblocked tris
> tris claimed sending something to tpein
> tpein claims not receiving it

and:
> you jailed me
> night claims an ability failing on me, very likely cuz ur jail

and:
> prof and conq claim abilities failing on dest, however prof later on realized his didnt fail, but doesnt seem to help much in uncovering dest alignment?

thats what i can remember
Wtf this is a lot to read

No. TAC learned my character and according to Usopp, there's a 99% chance that character is indie and a 50/50 chance he's good or bad. Tobi says my character is town. Rej agrees with Usopp that there's a 50/50 chance I'm good or bad but he thinks I could be town as well unlike Usopp.
Gotcha.
:zorothink:

Emil

Certified Memelord
lets say there is a fight between akatsuki and the leaf village

but then zoro suddenly lost his way from one piece and ended in the middle of the fight AND lost his swords there so he has to find his missing swords then gtfo

would u put zoro as indie or town? :giogio:

thats literally what aether is in genshin. lost his sibling, wants to get his sibling and dips

lets say there is a fight between akatsuki and the leaf village

but then zoro suddenly lost his way from one piece and ended in the middle of the fight AND lost his swords there so he has to find his missing swords then gtfo

would u put zoro as indie or town? :giogio:

thats literally what aether is in genshin. lost his sibling, wants to get his sibling and dips

The MC doesn’t do heroic things while trying to find their sibling?

Status
Not open for further replies.